Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Who hurt her?

• Thread starter Deleted member 21219
  • Start date
Joker Laugh GIF - Joker Laugh Lol - Discover & Share GIFs
Asdagfwgadaw
:feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke:

Shes probably a curry landwhale who thinks chad will care if she stays single.

Lol not one attractive foid but think they deserve a chad who would commit. These whores sum up what i hate about all foids. Also her male looksmatch posted here for a while and then jumped off a bridge.
WadwadwaLOL
:y'all: "HOWDY Y'ALL I DESERVE CHAD"

Lol if I had a girlfriend and she dumped me for what she read on FDS, I'm way better off without her

If projection was thicker you could spread it on toast

They seriously think that men will be devasted when they'll find out that women have sky high standards and nothing to offer. JFL. Everyone already knows that. Most of us have already given up.

They write all this shit just to get over the pain of Chad dumping them.
They think, that men are unconditionally attracted to females and can't help with their desire for them.
They don't know, that it is 1. Looks & Health + 2. Kindness (simplification of attraction factors, but legit). A hot woman can open her mouth and can instantly turn into uglycilla. Many men may be saddened by this FDS-fantasy, because it holds true for "casual sex" where standards for men are low and genuine attraction not needed, but no men will fall in love or want a relationship with such demanding women, only the needy simp and the tamed doormat.

Hurt people, hurt people. Only difference is their hurt is seeing unflattering things said about them online after Chad pumped and dumped them. While the negative stuff posted about women came from bad experiences many low SMV guys had with women originally IRL where those guys were never at the stage where they could pump and dump. So what came first the chicken or the egg? @Gymcelled

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/FemaleDatingStrategy/comments/lhr0wf/why_overt_and_extreme_misogyny_is_a_problem_even/

Last edited: