Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

who /hikikomori/ here

torujo

torujo

low iqcel
my record is 1 year and 3 months

5 years going strong in LDAR.

NEET for over a decade, I live off the government. I only leave the house for groceries for the past few years. I used to go out and walk at nighttime when everyone was asleep but now I don't leave the house at all except for food

quit my job and planning on dropping out so soon to be hikki
what are your intro-to-hikki tips

Me, but im trying to get a job. Crisis is fucking my country.

KilluminoidBR said:
Me, but im trying to get a job. Crisis is fucking my country.

Right in the feels man. There are actually people that want to live more of a capitalistic society, but more, or so, there aren't jobs to go around and as many are being out sourced overseas, also free-market may cause havoc upon on the economy.

Morf12 said:
5 years going strong in LDAR.
Fuck man, hopefully you stay strong.

throwzo said:
NEET for over a decade, I live off the government. I only leave the house for groceries for the past few years. I used to go out and walk at nighttime when everyone was asleep but now I don't leave the house at all except for food

Gods you are living such a perfect life. Does the government force you to do some shit of they leave you alone ?