Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Who here wants me and lmsandface should do an interview together?

Interview with lmsandface

• Yes

Votes: 25 71.4%
  • No

Votes: 10 28.6%

• Total voters
And I told you about how pua is scamming guys. Didn't you read that?
When I catfish I'm forcing the blackpill by exposing females and their nature. You cuck.
Without visibly showing how girls act, it doesnt provide substantial evidence.
You still haven't explained how you are exposing female nature.

You still haven't explained how you are exposing female nature.
I already told you you dumbass.
Females are supposed to have higher standards and moral.
Yet they are meeting up with pedos, misogynistic guys. This proves how degenerate they are.
You my friend the most bluepilled person I've ever met in my life.

I already told you you dumbass.
Females are supposed to have higher standards and moral.
Yet they are meeting up with pedos, misogynistic guys. This proves how degenerate they are.
You my friend the most bluepilled person I've ever met in my life.
You aren't the one doing the pedo experiments though. In your videos, you just show yourself approaching a female, stuttering and then saying she's creeped out because you are ugly when in fact she is creeped out because some dude with a speech impediment is saying he c-c-c-catfished her.

You aren't the one doing the pedo experiments though. In your videos, you just show yourself approaching a female, stuttering and then saying she's creeped out because you are ugly when in fact she is creeped out because some dude with a speech impediment is saying he c-c-c-catfished her.
I have done a pedo experiment you fag.
It got tooken down on youtube, it's uploaded on daily motion

How's cfman's cock taste these days bro? Does it go down smooth like a fresh glass of piss?

i think you'll find there's a large portion of men who hate women and will support anyone who causes them pain

if i were rich i'd give him bitcoin just to piss people like you off lol

i think you'll find there's a large portion of men who hate women and will support anyone who causes them pain

if i were rich i'd give him bitcoin just to piss people like you off lol
Why would that piss me off? I'm not losing anything.

Once I found out you had a gf my opinion of you lowered quite a bit. Why not get another instead of doing these catfishes? You don't need someone else's face to be attractive.

Also, you actually drank your piss because someone on cuckfarms told you to? LMAO

Why would that piss me off? I'm not losing anything.
Does the guilt haunt you? It should. You are the ones responsible for everything that has transpired.

Once I found out you had a gf my opinion of you lowered quite a bit. Why not get another instead of doing these catfishes? You don't need someone else's face to be attractive.

Also, you actually drank your piss because someone on cuckfarms told you to? LMAO
I can't man, trust me. I been single for 4 years. It's very different now as opposed to 10 years ago.

lmsandface lol

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back