Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Who here wants me and lmsandface should do an interview together?

Interview with lmsandface

• Yes

Votes: 25 71.4%
  • No

Votes: 10 28.6%

• Total voters
C

catfishman23

Banned
-
Lms and face did a live stream and someone mentioned it should we do one together?

just a reminder that OP isnt even an incel, him being DDOS showed he had an ex gf.

any incel who likes this guy is deluded.

just a reminder that OP isnt even an incel, him being DDOS showed he had an ex gf.

any incel who likes this guy is deluded.
Yea I'm disproving normies that a guy like me tried and still isn't good enough

what would the interview be about? I voted yes, though.
Well my take on dating pua incel community and lookism. We can discuss other things aswell.

Well my take on dating pua incel community and lookism. We can discuss other things aswell.
Are your viewd different from that of lmsandface? You not blackpilled?

you had a gf, not incel.

your just an embittered normie.
Just because I had a gf doesn't mean shit.
I can't get shit now due to my circumstances. Why do you think I'm pissed how guys try and still can't get shit. Trust me i been on dates and the girls didn't want shit, while chad gets everything. That shows how self improvement and everything is fake and delusional.

Are your viewd different from that of lmsandface? You not blackpilled?
Im very blackpilled, why do you think I was in the incel community, ask canino he blackpilled me on everything.

Reminder that OP drank piss because someone said they'd report him to the FBI.

User was warned for this post.
Reminder that OP drank piss because someone said they'd report him to the FBI.
How does it feel kpop didn't fuck you?

Just because I had a gf doesn't mean shit.
I can't get shit now due to my circumstances. Why do you think I'm pissed how guys try and still can't get shit. Trust me i been on dates and the girls didn't want shit, while chad gets everything. That shows how self improvement and everything is fake and delusional.

your not an incel. fuckoff

you had a gf, and ur so low iq u drank piss because some1 told u they were fbi.

your not an incel. fuckoff

you had a gf, and ur so low iq u drank piss because some1 told u they were fbi.
Incel means, can't get a gf now can't get sex and can't get into a marriage.
That's the definition of incel.

Even though I did drink piss I'm still here ain't i?

Fucking normie

You mean because I refused to pay for her travel expenses?
Exactly I'm more incel than you faggit. Slut didn't want to fuck me.

Cope! Kpop rejected you

sorry uve been exposed bud
Exposed about what? Everyone here knows this, look at my incel podcast incels know this of me. But I'm still accepted in the incel community, because I expose the truth of females and normie logic

These virgins don't understand that having a gf in the past doesn't exclude you from inceldom in the future.

But what's this piss talk about?

These virgins don't understand that having a gf in the past doesn't exclude you from inceldom in the future.

But what's this piss talk about?
Exactly. I did the whole 9 man, I'm living proof that even if you try it's still not good enough.

You're literally the worst representative of incels -- an inarticulate, monotone aspie who was tricked by low-tier trolls into drinking his own piss. Would you just go away already?

You're literally the worst representative of incels -- an inarticulate, monotone aspie who was tricked by low-tier trolls into drinking his own piss. Would you just go away already?
But your average incel is an inarticulate monotone aspie.

Im
I'm sorry but everyone loves my catfish videos.
I'm exposing females.

people attacking catfishman23 expecting us to suddenly not like seeing roasties destroyed are idiots

we don't care about men, we don't care if you try to make fun of them, we just want to see women suffer

is that clear enough?

we only want to see women suffer.

Yea these are normies trying to discredit me for proving everything.
It destroys the whole perception of how guys like me exist.

But your average incel is an inarticulate monotone aspie.

The title of the thread includes someone who isn't. Invisible actually has talent. The last thing we need is him trying to carry this retard through a conversation.

Last edited:

I love everything you do man keep it up. Even if you aren't traditional KHHV incel, I still will love watching to the end.

I need to do an incel debate.

Im
I'm sorry but everyone loves my catfish videos.
I'm exposing females.
People like laughing at how much of a socially awkward aspie you are, mate. You are not exposing females for anything other than being creeped out by someone who catfished them.

it's idiotic.

like if make fun of you we're going to suddenly stop hating women?

People like laughing at how much of a socially awkward aspie you are, mate. You are not exposing females for anything other than being creeped out by someone who catfished them.
Yea cope faggit, that's how bluepilled you are.
Lol thinking how kpop wanted to fuck you.
How does it feel that you got cucked by puffin and John doe.
Get blackpilled faggit.

The title of the thread includes someone who isn't. Invisible actually has talent. The last thing we need is him trying to carry this retard through a conversation.
Invisible doesn't provide blackpill content.
He's only redpill.
Look at his videos, it literally says redpill.
Dumbass

Yea cope faggit, that's how bluepilled you are.
Lol thinking how kpop wanted to fuck you.
How does it feel that you got cucked by puffin and John doe.
Get blackpilled faggit.
*thinking that making shit up somehow means that your videos aren't low IQ and ill conceived*

*thinking that making shit up somehow means that your videos aren't low IQ and ill conceived*
Yea unlike you I'm doing something for the greater cause not only exposing females but exposing the pua community.
When was the last you approached faggit.

It would basically be two guys that agree on everything circlejerking but Id be down.

Invisible and Grotesque, oldcel chatter. Let's do it, nigga.

Yea unlike you I'm doing something for the greater cause not only exposing females but exposing the pua community.
When was the last you approached faggit.
Explain how you are exposing women and pua

I wanna do an interview with faceandlms I got alot of great personal blackpill stories

Can someone ban this cuck?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180401-165333.png
    Screenshot_20180401-165333.png
    35.6 KB · Views: 54
Yes, now answer my question

Yes, now answer my question
You know pua is making money off these guys?
It's literally a 2 billion dollar industry scamming guys.
Yet most of the guys paying don't know they are getting scammed.
The fact I'm showing how females act and how pua doesn't work, shows you can't force attraction.

You know pua is making money off these guys?
It's literally a 2 billion dollar industry scamming guys.
Yet most of the guys paying don't know they are getting scammed.
The fact I'm showing how females act and how pua doesn't work, shows you can't force attraction.
And how are you exposing how females act? All you seem to be doing is showing that women are attracted to attractive guys and, on a platform that is 100% about looks, will choose the more attractive man.

And how are you exposing how females act? All you seem to be doing is showing that women are attracted to attractive guys and, on a platform that is 100% about looks, will choose the more attractive man.

how's /r/inceltears these days bro?

And I told you about how pua is scamming guys. Didn't you read that?
When I catfish I'm forcing the blackpill by exposing females and their nature. You cuck.
Without visibly showing how girls act, it doesnt provide substantial evidence.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back