Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Who here used to cope with subliminals?

• Thread starter Deleted member 21908
  • Start date
Deleted member 21908

Deleted member 21908

Self-banned
-
I used to lookup subliminal’s on YouTube and listened to ones such as “grow taller subliminal” and “have a chiseled face subliminal” thinking by listening to some annoying audio for hours a day it would trick my brain into adjusting these physical effects. Too bad it never worked. It’s over for subliminalcels ((they)) tricked me :feelsbadman:

Lmao I always thought that those videos were BS. I was obsessed with subliminal messaging in general when I was younger though. Backmasking and all that good stuff

That's how I spread my propaganda now
Images

I'm kinda iffy with them tbh. They certainly can affect some aspects of the mind and body but most likely not all of them. Things as intelligence, personality and physical stats like stamina or reflexes/speed kind of worked for me but nothing else.

subliminals is like mantra-directed codes to the mind that have no basic-meaning, which means is useless, so no use for doing the hearing section of this, just mindless game-time for the coping

subliminals is like mantra-directed codes to the mind that have no basic-meaning, which means is useless, so no use for doing the hearing section of this, just mindless game-time for the coping
Yeah, took me months to realize. When bluepill is strong it’s in full effect

Just make the bluepill bigger bro

Maybe if I listen to enough subliminals, I'd end up becoming Chad because it would change my personality to be more outgoing and low inhib...

Just fix your personality bro... :)

I dont i know its over