Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Who here plays Pokemon Go?

blond_elf_bard

blond_elf_bard

Major
★★
If so, what level are you?

I love Pac Man. I used to play it all the time, in 1982

Never played it before, wasn't it a trend last year?

they should make a version of it with more depth

I only have wifi, that was fad no. 613 I missed out on.

LAUGH1

I love Pac Man. I used to play it all the time, in 1982
I'm jealous ngl. I've only managed to play the original Pac Man arcade at a shitty retro videogame expo they did at my local mall about a year ago.

I'm jealous ngl. I've only managed to play the original Pac Man arcade at a shitty retro videogame expo they did at my local mall about a year ago.
You should be jealous.
Those simple video games were great, in the early 1980's.
I loved those simple, primary and secondary colors.
Much better than today's video games.

i wonder why this became so popular

Yes I do but not regularly. I'm lvl 27 instinct, the problem is that I can't raid even though I have 6 gyms in my area because the other players here are such insufferable assholes. I need to go to the city for raids mostly when community day is.
i wonder why this became so popular
Pokémon nostalgia, going outside and socializing with other people due to raids, trading and pvp. Pretty normie stuff you know. Nuff said.

Last edited:
didn't have a good enough smart phone to play back in 2016, is it still a thing these days?

didn't have a good enough smart phone to play back in 2016, is it still a thing these days?
Yeah not as big as the hype back then in 2016 but still lots of people play. They also implemented now trading, pvp, quests and all pokemon until gen 4

consider roping if u play it