Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Who here owns a switch?

Internalizzz

Internalizzz

Permanent KHHV | in the here, in the now
I have a lite, like that it's compact and easy to carry in a pack.

Also a decent library too

SGiMr9J.gif

:p

I did thinking it would be fun to play Mario Party online, but turned out you had to have friends and I don't have any JFL I hope the one that comes later this month has it, will assure myself better this time.

stop being racist:lasereyes:

i have the original model that i got at launch :soy:

I have a switch in each room so I’ll always be entertained

Never understood why people buy that crap.

There are several lightswitches around the house. Who doesnt have switches?

Ya got one last year. I like playing mario maker levels on it. Mario Kart 8 online has way too many tryhards, ditto smash bros ultimate.

My wife’s boyfriend is getting me one for Christmas

Got mine for a good deal on ebay
paying full price for a console like that is beyond chucked
The selection of available titles isn't bad

Nintendo games are really bad

Nintendo games are really bad
that and they feel the need to charge $60 no matter how hold they are or shitty. They are basically made for toddlers and redditors anyway. I've yet to find a good nintendo game made this decade

that and they feel the need to charge $60 no matter how hold they are or shitty. They are basically made for toddlers and redditors anyway. I've yet to find a good nintendo game made this decade
kek it's really funny how nintendo just sells ancient games and budget indie-tier titles at full price and the fans eat it all up
just sad

I only use my switch for Mario kart and Minecraft. Literally I don’t give a fuck about anything Nintendo puts out unless it’s Mario or Mario Kart. I have around 1000 hours on 8DX, it’s one of my favorite games of all time.

I have been boycotting Nintendo for the past 14 years ever since the disappointment of the Wii. My parents said they would only buy me one of the consoles so I chose the Wii because of my love for the Gamecube. What I received was a gimmicky console with weak specs and poor support. Nintendy then followed that disappointment with even more disappointing gimmickbox. Nintendo is also stingy as fuck. Do they ever lower the prices of their games? I ended up saving and buying a PS3 with my bro a few years later

Yeah. Played Xenoblade 2 recently.

u cannot deny BoTW was tits

I have one but I pretty much only play Smash Bros on it

The Joy Cons sour the whole experience, thank G-d for docked mode

I wish I could afford a snitch

This is how I'm gonna feel in a couple hours. :smonk::smonk::smonk::feelskek::feelskek:
I have been boycotting Nintendo for the past 14 years ever since the disappointment of the Wii. My parents said they would only buy me one of the consoles so I chose the Wii because of my love for the Gamecube. What I received was a gimmicky console with weak specs and poor support. Nintendy then followed that disappointment with even more disappointing gimmickbox. Nintendo is also stingy as fuck. Do they ever lower the prices of their games? I ended up saving and buying a PS3 with my bro a few years later
Based as fuck, that's the same reason I went on boycott of Nintendo.

I don't have one