Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

who here misses r/incels

C

catfishman23

Banned
-
I miss all their black pill postings.
:'(

Yeah, I preferred its format too

I was only a lurker but I hate how it was infested with normies. They were always upvoted too.

I miss the invading cucks and landwhales. I miss gambler and his autism. I miss thr St.BlackOps2cel and St.Elliot memes. I miss the upvotes. It was a nice cope

Certainly. I made a few funny comments and now they’re all gone thanks to you know who.

I never got the chance to actually visit r/incels and be a part of the community there. I only heard about this website when r/incels got shut down by the cucked moderators.

It was fun until summer but the last few month already felt like a totally different sub so idk.

No, its better that way,no annoying censoring and brigading, less fakecels aswell.

I miss pissing off the cucks and cunts.

I miss r/incels so much, the memes were so great; it was more extreme in content though.

i miss the memes and the upvote system. this site is just rants. its not even fun but i have nowhere else to go

I miss the memes, while a forum format is better for discussion, reddit and imageboards are better for OC

Not really. The incel subreddit was a cesspool of epic maymays from the 16-20 year old audience. LOL DOG BLESS LE STBLACKOPSCEL AMIRITE GUYZ XDXDXD PEEPEE I LOVE YOU LOL

Yeah. Its not the same here. Its better than nothing. I miss up votes and i miss St_Alia. I miss the mods and the upvotes.

I miss those funny comments and quality posts, like the stand-shitting one. This place will never be the same. And no one posts good blackpills anymore

the forum was banned too soon.

Well the fact that it was a reddit sub made it both good and bad. Bad because Reddit sucks with its autistic format but good because we could get a lot of traffic from other subs. It's way different than being some obscure website.

this forum is way better

I only lurked there. I actually post here

Only because of it's infinitely better layout on Reddit and ability to share funny memes. 

It was also cool to get responses from the same couple of dudes on your posts. Made it feel more like a community, unlike here.

r/incels was amazing. This site is good too, but too many lookism trash here. I hate those faggots.