Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

who here /lying flat/ ?

rope2cope

rope2cope

PUBLIC TRANSPORT SYSTEM IS A SCAM
★★★★★
In China they have this:

Tang ping (Chinese: 躺平; pinyin: tǎng píng; lit. 'lying flat') is a lifestyle and social protest movement in China beginning in April 2021. It is a rejection of societal pressures to overwork, such as in the 996 working hour system, which is often regarded as a rat race with ever diminishing returns.

They also have commune of NEETS who sometimes work the odd day or two per month just to buy food and split rent in the NEET commune and just LDAR playing chink video games.

Shoutout to the Chinese truecels

I heard the banking system in China is stating to collapse. Lots of people getting screwed by banksters stealing their money or by refusing to cancel mortgages or delay mortgage payments on unfinished homes (most of which by Evergrande) then putting people on the credit black list (lasts for 3 generations).

All the people doing the 996 system are going to wake up soon and realize they are being scammed by banks and local government official.

How will the main party to respond? I am not sure if they can if it spreads beyond Guangdo province..

I heard the banking system in China is stating to collapse. Lots of people getting screwed by banksters stealing their money or by refusing to cancel mortgages or delay mortgage payments on unfinished homes (most of which by Evergrande) then putting people on the credit black list (lasts for 3 generations).

All the people doing the 996 system are going to wake up soon and realize they are being scammed by banks and local government official.

How will the main party to respond? I am not sure if they can if it spreads beyond Guangdo province..
NEETS = unaffected

we win again :smonk:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back