Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Who here is so ugly, they've almost ascended humanity?

CroMagnonBoy

CroMagnonBoy

Angsty KV Teencel
I'm so orc/ogreish looking, that I'm almost on the verge of leaving humanity and becoming a new subspecies. If I don't take estrogen pills soon, I might soon fall to my animalistic cravings and lose all of my humanity left. Am I evolving or just a genetic dud?

I think I'm still growing so at this rate I will ascend to full ogrecel. Already stared at when I walk into a room as a freak. I think i am another species, I don't look like anyone else.

I look like a monkey.
Monkey+Man.jpg

I think I'm still growing so at this rate I will ascend to full ogrecel. Already stared at when I walk into a room as a freak. I think i am another species, I don't look like anyone else.
FUARK man I think we're evolving into ogres in order to increase our chances of reproduction.
Femoids can't escape the ogre.

I look like a fucking goblin

Me. I wish I could post pictures to show how fucked up I am but I can't risk doxxing. Especially with all this media shitstorm happening.

I look like a fucking goblin
I'm a miniature orc.
Are we gonna be evolving into separate creatures? Shit man, incels are gonna be the cause of mythological creatures becoming real.

Ooh! Me! Me!

This is what's going to happen to femoids if we evolve further.

Attack of the orcs 01
Aoto part2 lust 059 me

I look like an anime goblin.
It's bad to the point where I try not to smile or laugh because it makes the similarity even more apparent.
I'm so disgusting looking I look like a fucking fantasy monster.

I look like an anime goblin.
It's bad to the point where I try not to smile or laugh because it makes the similarity even more apparent.
I'm so disgusting looking I look like a fucking fantasy monster.
So kind of like a goblin, just slightly cuter or more pixie?

wouldnt it be descending from humanity because you would be going lower than human?

I'm barely human at this point

This is what's going to happen to femoids if we evolve further.

Haha, I love that. But you just know that the even bigger guys will come and bash our brains out. Then the girl will be so delighted that she was saved from rape that she'll spread her legs for her savior. ;-)

Isn't that weird when a guy saves a girl from being raped, it makes her horny?

I feel you. Testosterone was supposed to help me become a man, not fuck me up into an ogre.
Same. Before puberty I wasnt even that bad looking. Some people even used to call me cute.

I look like a fucking OGRE. I have never even had a chance

Haha, I love that. But you just know that the even bigger guys will come and bash our brains out. Then the girl will be so delighted that she was saved from rape that she'll spread her legs for her savior. ;-)

Isn't that weird when a guy saves a girl from being raped, it makes her horny?
Doubt soyboys would do anything about it, if they were even around when it happened.

It depends on the situation. When it comes to ignoring ugly men and cockblocking they well empathize with each other.

I'm certainly not human, that I know.

Still growing? How old are you?

Share some of your juicy HGH with us fellow manlets

I look like a gollum. But especially with more hair.

The skull of an grey alien but the face of a goblin

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back