Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Who here is most likely to ascend?

I dont even know why I look facially ugly, I dont have any off ratios or anything, I think its just terrible harmony, too bad facial aesthetics is too taboo to be researched properly, I will never find out why im ugly lol
Yeah, some people just don’t look right even when there isn’t any features that are horrible. It’s just a bunch of minor bad things combined for some people. I know my face wouldn’t be that bad if I had a better jaw. If my dark eye circles from my insomnia were gone as well that would help

Yeah, some people just don’t look right even when there isn’t any features that are horrible. It’s just a bunch of minor bad things combined for some people. I know my face wouldn’t be that bad if I had a better jaw. If my dark eye circles from my insomnia were gone as well that would help
I mean, you can 100% change those things with inexpensive surgery & makeup or some shit
In what way is your jaw recessed/ bad

I'm the least likely to ascend

I mean, you can 100% change those things with inexpensive surgery & makeup or some shit
In what way is your jaw recessed/ bad
I could get jaw surgery, true. My jaw is slightly recessed and narrow so my lower teeth are crowded and at odd angles. I’d be afraid to get it though because what is they fucked it up and it looked worse of damage me somehow. I can’t get a surgery for wider shoulders though and there is absolutely no surgery for your Asperger’s.

jfl I wish, im at that age where everyone is growing into REAL adults and changing and im just stuck as a trucel
I'm already past that point it is 50000x more over for me I wish I had a gun to blow brains

that is so true but not many people accept that
Yeah, even some women look strange even though there isn’t anything that stands out as horrible about their appearance. I’ve seen many women I’d rate a 3/10, but they don’t always have one horrible feature. It’s just a bunch of smaller issues put together that makes them unattractive. Same goes for men

no surgery for your Asperger’s.
just wait 50 years until nuralink is safe bro!!! you will finally ascend bro!!!

Man I wonder what my life would look like if I was NT, probably worse tbh, I would still be delusional

i hate when you niggas think that foids just give you pussy if you're 6ft+
I know man. Being over 6ft helps you look tougher and stops men from picking on you, but that’s it unless you have other good features. I never once got a singe compliment or any attention from women for being 6’0”.

I'm already past that point it is 50000x more over for me I wish I had a gun to blow brains
having an account on this site is already a litmus test for your life being over

just wait 50 years until nuralink is safe bro!!! you will finally ascend bro!!!

Man I wonder what my life would look like if I was NT, probably worse tbh, I would still be delusional
Yeah, NTpill is real. I don’t even know if I’d wanna be NT now because my Asperger’s lets me see things very realistically and not be delusional

I know man. Being over 6ft helps you look tougher and stops men from picking on you, but that’s it unless you have other good features. I never once got a singe compliment or any attention from women for being 6’0”.
so true, nobody ever told me anything positive about my height other than my mom when i was 13 it literally doesn't do shit. i am not even sure if it helped by scaring people off from bullying me in school. the niggas under 6ft dont understand shit

Asperger’s lets me see things very realistically and not be delusional
Not me bro, I only released it was truly over like this year, I realized paying for 200k worth of surgery wasn't a viable option before the age of 25, surgery cant fix being aspie either jfl

Last edited:
I would not want a fat and/or very ugly woman - mind you, she wouldn't date me anyway - so a gf being a fantasy in either case for me, I just say, I wanna have an attractive gf.

so true, nobody ever told me anything positive about my height other than my mom when i was 13 it literally doesn't do shit. i am not even sure if it helped by scaring people off from bullying me in school. the niggas under 6ft dont understand shit
Yep. Being tall does help stop bullies though, make sure you do realize that. You’d be way worse off being short in that regard. It’s not the pissy magnet these fucks act like it is though. I had an argument with a short NT user last night who called me a fakecel for being 6 feet tall. He legit messaged the kids and said me being tall and having a 4/10 face is ban worthy :feelshaha:. Shortcels fail to realize how brutal NTpill is and how brutal narrow clavicles are on a tall frame

the niggas under 6ft dont understand shit
Yea man, its because when someone sees a loser that is tall, they dont think of them as a loser because they have such a powerful halo
Every ugly/ looser guy that is tall, I view as at-least a LTN for some reason, its like height caps the level of subhuman you can be

Not me bro, I only released it was truly over like this year, I realized paying for 200k worth of surgery wasn't a viable option before the age of 25, surgery cant fix being retarded either jfl
Brutal man. Fuck. I never even really considered any surgery because I don’t want to get fucked up worse

Yea man, its because when someone sees a loser that is tall, they dont think of them as a loser because they have such a powerful halo
Every ugly/ looser guy that is tall, I view as at-least a LTN for some reason, its like height caps the level of subhuman you can be
Only reason you feel that way is because you realize subconsciously that taller guys could probably beat you up. That’s the one very real benefit I have being 6ft. Other guys respect me more because I’m taller than them

no, being 6'1 didn't stop me from being a fucking weirdo loser nigge123r khhv that is not liked by anybody in life, its just easier to see me

no, being 6'1 didn't stop me from being a fucking weirdo loser nigge123r khhv that is not liked by anybody in life, its just easier to see me
it didn't even stop me from being bullied since I would still get called names my whole life and made fun of, and beating people up physically just isn't a thing in my middle class normal suburbs in europe

you cannot call yourself incel until you lose weight, too many chads and chadlites behind the fat.
years of social isolation have done irreversible damage to my brain, there is no coming back from that even if I was put into a body of the biggest gigachad on this earth i would still get no pussy

years of social isolation have done irreversible damage to my brain, there is no coming back from that even if I was put into a body of the biggest gigachad on this earth i would still get no pussy
even anti social, mentally ill chad will still slay, you probably hide mogger bone and jawline behind the fat.

even anti social, mentally ill chad will still slay, you probably hide mogger bone and jawline behind the fat.
yeah yeah definitely 100% bro, never in my life complemented by anybody but I am a chad under the fat trust me bro

Trust me, bro. I want the best for you. You can't tell if you're a mogger or not unless you lose fat; all that fat hides your bones and muscles. It's the least you can do.
I am locking in this summer, hopefully will lose something and build up a schedule of doing sports and inner discipline, will see in a few months. I am doing it to make my hobby of hiking and everyday life easier anyway, already came to terms that I will die alone being a khhv

yeah yeah definitely 100% bro, never in my life complemented by anybody but I am a chad under the fat trust me bro
always know, fatcel = volcel, because too many moggers and HTNs behind the fat, some weight loss for health reasons would do you some good.

I am locking in this summer, hopefully will lose something and build up a schedule of doing sports and inner discipline, will see in a few months. I am doing it to make my hobby of hiking and everyday life easier anyway, already came to terms that I will die alone being a khhv
alr alr.

Anyone below 30, myself included.
But it's useless to dwell on this since you're an incel in the meantime.

Well, it is hard to say.

I am always seeing posts about landwhales, and racist posts about different foids.

I think, that if all of us were willing to fuck literally any adult foid….then half of us would ascend.

It is only when the ugliest, fattest, stupidest, foids reject you that you can call yourself a truecel.