Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Who here is most likely to ascend?

JucheApologist

JucheApologist

NT Extermination task force
★★★★★
Realistically they'd be one of the ChinkToker fags that joined July 2023 or after

Anybody who’s under 35, white, 5’9 or higher.

Fakecels obviously

Discordcels might run into crazy chick with incel fetish.

Realistically they'd be one of the ChinkToker fags that joined July 2023 or after
Jfl anyone who joins this site is a trucel no matter what, it is peak aspie material

Some guys here are over 6'ft jfl.

When they go out one time in their basement life they ll ascend.

Some guys here are over 6'ft jfl.

When they go out one time in their basement life they ll ascend.
No height for your face

Discordcels might run into crazy chick with incel fetish.

Nice, but most toilets with an incel fetish have a Chadcel fetish or at least a 6/10cel fetish, they don't like most incels.

The uncle fetish is also based on the idea that they have absolute power over the uncle.

The uncle fetish is also based on the idea that they have absolute power over the uncle.

The incel fetish is also based on the idea that they have absolute (social) power over the incel.

Nice, but most toilets with an incel fetish have a Chadcel fetish or at least a 6/10cel fetish, they don't like most incels.

Plenty of mentalcels here who rate themselves 5 or 6/10, which is enough for some ugly foid that wants to be treated as gigastacy ethot..

Plenty of mentalcels here who rate themselves 5 or 6/10, which is enough for some ugly foid that wants to be treated as gigastacy ethot..

I'm not talking about how they rate themselves, I'm talking about their objective looks level on the PUAhate-Sluthate-Lookism scale, a 5/10 is just an average dude and he doesn't cut it for most toilets, even the super ugly ones. If a man is a 6/10 and he has a personality that a toilet really wants she might actually fall for him and treat him well. Let's say that there is a category of toilets who read our forum and masturbate to the stuff that we're writing because they have a genuine incel fetish, they imagine a frustrated tall, White high-tier Normie or Chadlite writing the stuff we write, they want the socially awkward misanthropic man who is attractive enough to turn them on but not attractive enough to make them insecure about him leaving her once he becomes comfortable with toilets.

Plus actual Chadcels are being hunted for, LooksandLMS noted in an older video that toilets were actively patrolling the incel sub-Reddits for handsome incels to DM and have sex with, some men are posting in this forum but don't understand that if they would grow a pair of balls they could actually get a girlfriend, us Truecels don't have that, but they're still posting here together with us.

Are they legitimate incels? Yes, but they don't experience the same adversities that the rest of us do. And once they will ascend they will probably write the usual "you can ascend too, all you need to do is just be yourself and put yourself out there" because this formula genuinely works for them, but they're still here coping because their social anxiety levels are too high to give it a shot.

you dont need a good face if your tall
I am taller than 90% of the population and still don't have a gf because facially, I'm ugly

Are they legitimate incels? Yes, but they don't experience the same adversities that the rest of us do. And once they will ascend they will probably write the usual "you can ascend too, all you need to do is just be yourself and put yourself out there" because this formula genuinely works for them, but they're still here coping because their social anxiety levels are too high to give it a shot.
:yes:I would say that they get better treated by others irl than us, even in their most incel days. Thats why they think someone saying that is completely over is just being too negative and nihilistic.

being taller than 90% of the population is more like being 6'0, 6'1 is top 10% of men only not even counting women population

being taller than 90% of the population is more like being 6'0, 6'1 is top 10% of men only not even counting women population
6'0 is average, im 6'0 you do NOT want to be below 6'2 in 2024 buddy.

quick question, have you ever gotten off your ass and actually tried? JFL at tallfags pretending to be incels because they're lazy.

Whoever goes to a Southeast Asian (SEA) country next and geomaxxes probably. That would be my guess anyways, if you count that as ascending (I think I would count it).

quick question, have you ever gotten off your ass and actually tried? JFL at tallfags pretending to be incels because they're lazy.
Reminder that St. Blackops2cel is around 6"4ft

Any incel that is in a discord server with a bunch of foids.

Jfl anyone who joins this site is a trucel no matter what, it is peak aspie material
Yep. The only ones who are usually fake are the IT infiltrators who come here to mock us. Unless you are an ITfag, the fact you even found this forum says a lot. Also, if a Rehab Room video showed up in your recommended, it’s giga over because Rehab Room is pretty much shadow banned and you are so down you still got recommended his videos.

Also, if a Rehab Room video showed up in your recommended, it’s giga over because Rehab Room is pretty much shadow banned and you are so down you still got recommended his videos.
This feels extremely personal :feels:
The only ones who are usually fake are the IT infiltrators who come here to mock us
I can just imagine ITfags cooking up the most cringe "about me" section so they can join .is

If only that were true...
Literally every normal person would think that everyone on this website is too far gone beyond saving, no matter if they are larping or a ""fakecel""
Im posting on this shithole while everyone my age in enjoying there summer holiday going to parties jfl

This feels extremely personal :feels:

I can just imagine ITfags cooking up the most cringe "about me" section so they can join .is
If that felt personal then you are as beaten down by society as me and are a real Incel. Rehab room videos only show up for actual incels. Normies would never know who the fuck rehab even is. Jfl at the ITfags who fabricated an absurd description of themselves

If that felt personal then you are as beaten down by society as me and are a real Incel. Rehab room videos only show up for actual incels. Normies would never know who the fuck rehab even is.
Rehab room has the most water takes tbh, I dont even like him, he is the only true BP creator on youtube though so I am forced to consume his content
Still over lmao

Rehab room has the most water takes tbh, I dont even like him, he is the only true BP creator on youtube though so I am forced to consume his content
I love Rehab Room. Of course most of what he says is common knowledge, but his videos are so damn relatable. I used to always blame myself for how things ended up till I saw one of his videos. It feels good to realize most of what made my like this was out of my control and it wasn’t something I did wrong

I've cold approached and was rejected every time. Women have called me ugly too. I do try, but my attempts always fail

I love Rehab Room. Of course most of what he says is common knowledge, but his videos are so damn relatable. I used to always blame myself for how things ended up till I saw one of his videos. It feels good to realize most of what made my like this was out of my control and it wasn’t something I did wrong
If the multiverse existed, there wouldn't be a universe where I would be normal lmfao. Inceldom is 100% out of our control

I doubt I'd do it though
I'm not built for thugmaxxing
Maybe I might (just might get lucky) in SEA of they like black dudes

If the multiverse existed, there wouldn't be a universe where I would be normal lmfao. Inceldom is 100% out of our control
A universe where I was born NT with wider clavicles and a better jaw would serve me well. Too bad that’s never gonna happen

A universe where I was born NT with wider clavicles and a better jaw would serve me well. Too bad that’s never gonna happen
I dont even know why I look facially ugly, I dont have any off ratios or anything, I think its just terrible harmony, too bad facial aesthetics is too taboo to be researched properly, I will never find out why im ugly lol