Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

/who/ here is an evil villian?

And why?

• Yes

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • No

Votes: 8 57.1%

• Total voters
idkwattodowithlife

idkwattodowithlife

Banned
-
latest

Why? Or Why not?

RADICAL INCELS RISE...

Is that image from berserk? Great Manga!

Nautica1983 said:

Indeed, hate the anime adaptions though.

Nautica1983 said:
Yes, only truecels know this feel.

Blood and Guts, Guts and God Hand. Blood and Guts, 
Guts and God Hand. Blood and Guts, Guts and God Hand. B
lood and Guts, Guts and God Hand. Blood and Guts, Guts and God Hand. 
Blood and Guts, Guts and God Hand. Blood and Guts, Guts and God Hand. 

Robbed of a mothers love at birth, left to drown in her blood, he was to die beneath her corpse. 
Meant to Rot in a cesspit of despair, born to die as a waste of air. 
Raised as a child one shorn of fate in a fit of rage he, knows a violent destiny, will await, only life by sword shall reign and he never to death be slain.

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0ZhlVQ370c[/video]

Is one who acts only in their self interest or for the interest of those close to them 'evil'?

i could very easily be the villain but i refuse ... mostly because i believe in the next life , that i will be more blessed than this one if i can hold up without becoming an hero or completely giving up, i must not give in to evil no matter how dark this gets

Battlefield3cel said:
Is one who acts only in their self interest or for the interest of those close to them 'evil'?

It could float about between those two things; it depends on which side is more dominant, I guess.

Usually, society naturally disposes those low-value males (incels) and cast them aside towards the fray, until we succumb into darkness, turning us into the evil villains, we don't want to be. They're some normies out there that are seen as a normal everyday outgoing people, but they could potentially have evil intentions themselves and many time they excused, swept under the rugs for the bad things they do. To be fair, there's also some necessary evils that needs to be done or accomplished, somehow; someone out there sometimes have to get their hands dirty work to keep society clean. So there needs to be a certain level of evilness to counterbalance goodness.

Sometimes having too much light blinds us from the truth, we need a little darkness in our lives to stay sane.

We could actually be the good guys because we already accepted our darkness and truths. Usually, the evil people are normies they haven't acceptdc the darkness that swepts under our society and some would rather run away from the truth, this then places more harm on others (without them knowing it).

idkwattodowithlife said:
Usually, society naturally disposes those low-value males (incels) and cast them aside towards the fray, until we succumb into darkness, turning us into the evil villains, we don't want to be. They're some normies out there that are seen as a normal everyday outgoing people, but they could potentially have evil intentions themselves and many time they excused, swept under the rugs for the bad things they do. To be fair, there's also some necessary evils that needs to be done or accomplished, somehow; someone out there sometimes have to get their hands dirty work to keep society clean. So there needs to be a certain level of evilness to counterbalance 

Yeah I guess what I am asking is what constitutes evil. I only help my family irl I only talk to them,  my friend and fellow incels on here. I don't really care otherwise

Sparky said:
Probably a villain in the eyes of normies, but personally I see myself as a warrior who endures the trials and tribulations of life as an incel.

Pretty much all incels are creepy villains in the eyes of normies

Yes, I guess that is somewhat true.

Battlefield3cel said:
Yeah I guess what I am asking is what constitutes evil. I only help my family irl I only talk to them,  my friend and fellow incels on here. I don't really care otherwise
I maybe wrong.

I guess what constitutes evilness, from my opinion is: by in large taking self-interest values and putting it before others, inciting bigotry upon others and harness their resentment towards someone, which could harm on that person and harming that person could cause collateral damage upon other innocents.

idkwattodowithlife said:

by in large taking self-interest values and putting it before others

Mainly this. Have you read up on the dark triad?

Battlefield3cel said:
Mainly this. Have you read up on the dark triad?

I'm not fully aware; if its a book or some theory you're talking about.

However, the only thing I'm aware about is a bit of the theory. Where women love to be with men that have dark triad personalities because they get stimulated emotionally and all one. Some dark triad traits include having criminal-like behavior (ranging from abusiveness to possessiveness) and the type of fellas wishing to impose harm upon others, to get things their way. They usually are tall, dark, and handsome.

The Dark Triad is: psychopathy, narcissism and Machiavellianism. I mention it because those are probably the closest things you're gonna get to an evil villain

Like, most people are selfish. But not necessarily evil

Battlefield3cel said:
The Dark Triad is: psychopathy, narcissism and Machiavellianism. I mention it because those are probably the closest things you're gonna get to an evil villain

Like,  most people are selfish. But not necessarily evil

Yes, I see. You're right, most people are certainly selfish; I know I'm certainly selfish myself.

Evil villians go outside and do evil stuff. I just sit on my computer and shitpost.

blackcel said:
Evil villians go outside and do evil stuff. I just sit on my computer and shitpost.

I very much do the same, lol. However, my shitposting is actualy shitposting, but more, or so just some banter.