Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Who here is a genuine voicecel?

• Thread starter Deleted member 22999
  • Start date
My voice sounds like a 13 year old boy. nobody takes me seriously, have little to no presence in social environments because of that and everyone makes fun of my voice. Combined with me looking like a angry ogre it becomes the most hideous combo ever.
Very brutal combo

I sound like I’m legit mentally slow, voice failo isn’t talked about enough. Foids can’t respect you if you don’t have a chad voice

JFL chadlite voice moggs me into oblivion
blackcels have the most irritating voices in my opinion

i've only been told about my voice on two occassions in my life from 2 differnt people at 2 totally different places at 2 totally different times
both times it was by females and they both said, "OMG you totally sound like Aziz Anzari!"

the worst part about that is im not even a poonigger. im white
rip me :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Everyone here mogs me when it comes to voice.
I should prove it in discord once and for all
Im 24 and I have a girl's voice

Post vocaroo right here

im too lazy to record another one, this was for bummer

i listened to the podcast, you don't sound the way i imagined you

What language is that

Ever been called ma'am over the phone? Few times. :feelsrope:

I sound like a soyboy.

im too lazy to record another one, this was for bummer

i listened to the podcast, you don't sound the way i imagined you

Is that Dothraki?
Btw you mog me with your voice

My voice is high pitched and I have rhotacism so it's over

I literally have a voice of 14 yo aged teenager, there's no cure to this.

Your voice is quite pleasant tbh

Aye true that, not in burger though :/

Location’d again :feelsrope:. Doesnt really work irl but if you downloaded discord you could discordmaxx maybe. My old oneitis is e dating some british dude on discord and she doesnt even know what he looks like but he mogs the burgers in voicechat so she sent him nudes and they started dating jfl

I talk like fag

Everyone's who posted their voice so far mogs you. Are you 18?
19. I have a growth hormone condition jfl. Although I am injecting T but its not gonna help if we're realistic, all it did was give me some pubes on my chin

19. I have a growth hormone condition jfl. Although I am injecting T but its not gonna help if we're realistic, all it did was give me some pubes on my chin
chinpubes is worse than clean shaven tbh risky move

Sorry bro, it's over.

Location’d again :feelsrope:. Doesnt really work irl but if you downloaded discord you could discordmaxx maybe. My old oneitis is e dating some british dude on discord and she doesnt even know what he looks like but he mogs the burgers in voicechat so she sent him nudes and they started dating jfl
That's a jfl right there, what's the point well other than jacking it to her pics'.

She's most likely banging a dude back in burger.

Last edited:
That's a jfl right there, what's the point well other than jacking it to her pics'.

She's most likely banging a dude back in burger.

She’s only 15 and is actually virgin that was why she used to be my oneitis is cuz she was like only virgin I knew at my school but she has an eboy fetish jfl she told me “you will never have sex” and a picture of me is an emote on her discord called “:gigavirgin:” I’m not even kidding

She’s only 15 and is actually virgin that was why she used to be my oneitis is cuz she was like only virgin I knew at my school but she has an eboy fetish jfl she told me “you will never have sex” and a picture of me is an emote on her discord called “:gigavirgin:” I’m not even kidding
God damn 15 year olds, when she sees what the bloke looks like she'll dip, most likely dab too.

God damn 15 year olds, when she sees what the bloke looks like she'll dip, most likely dab too.

I’ve seen him tbh he’s actually a fucking mogger its brutal cuz when she does see him she’ll just like him more lol

I’ve seen him tbh he’s actually a fucking mogger its brutal cuz when she does see him she’ll just like him more lol
Can't win, such bullshit. Fucking genetics man.

Your voice sounds chad af

far from masculine chad voice

Mine is pretty normal I think :chad:
still wishing I got the alpha voice from my dad tbh

Not sure if I'm a volcel. I still have desire to marry and have kids but I accept that it's very, very hard to do it in a minimally satisfactory way nowadays. I'm still subjected to the desires of the flesh just like everyone else, but consciouslly I don't want to pursue sin anymore.