Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Who here is a genuine voicecel?

• Thread starter Deleted member 22999
  • Start date
Deleted member 22999

Deleted member 22999

5’4 Akechicel
-
A lot of people here honestly have pretty normal sounding voices, I have yet to hear someone who’s voice completely oozes subhumanity. Every time someone posts voice someone responds “voicemogs me”, implying they have a worse voice. This got me curious. Who is the absolute bottom of the barrel, who is voicemogged by everyone else here? I’ll drop a quick line of me saying something and if I mog you then you drop a voice line, and we see if you mog anyone or if you are the true voicecel king. It’s sort of a chain. If someone in this thread voicemogs you, reply with your voice and that is the new low. If you voicemog me then you don’t have to post voice unless you wanna brag. Let the contest begin!

Go search the hypernasal voice on google. Thats my voice.

you sound like the manager of some tech company

im glad im not

I have deep voice which is extremely awkward with me being a manlet framelet

you sound like white

I have a somewhat low, yet somewhat nasally and somewhat quiet voice, that makes it hard for anyone to understand anything I say. Didn't help that I had like 5 different speech impediments when I was younger too.

i like ur voice (not gay)

I stutter does that count?

I have a pretty shitty nasal voice but it's not like i'm an incel because of it

Mogging is kinda like bragging, I think. If we're saying "I'm further removed from inceldom than you are by this metric."

But anyone who wants to hear my voice can hear it.

I am unironically a voicecel, its so bad I get comments on it from people
Do you think its worse than normal voice with a stutter? If so that gives you current biggest voicecel as of so far
Mogging is kinda like bragging, I think. If we're saying "I'm further removed from inceldom than you are by this metric."

But anyone who wants to hear my voice can hear it.
Is it notably bad do you think?

I have a somewhat low, yet somewhat nasally and somewhat quiet voice, that makes it hard for anyone to understand anything I say. Didn't help that I had like 5 different speech impediments when I was younger too.
Speech disorder=death sentence. I have that since childhood because of mouth breathing. I have a nasal voice and it ruined my social life due to my inability to speak more than 5 seconds without having to inhale air.

So far I think it’s an undeterminable tie between HopefulBeliever, Muharremabi, MentalOut, and BixNood based off how everyone’s described stuff

You tell me I guess?

my accent makes everything i say sound retarded

I have a lisp too jfl

Go search the hypernasal voice on google. Thats my voice.
i got this and stuttering. it's why i avoid discord chats and talking on game servers because people will always point it out and say how you sound like a retard. so my nasal voice and stutter involuntarily provokes negative reactions

I think having a recessed face plays a part in having an ugly voice.
Look at Freddie Mercury, he had 4 teeth more than an average human and a lot of forward growth

i got this and stuttering. it's why i avoid discord chats and talking on game servers because people will always point it out and say how you sound like a retard. so my nasal voice and stutter involuntarily provokes negative reactions
stuttering and hypernasal is brutal, you might be our winner since i dont think anyone else has both so far

I'm too shy to post my voice tbh

I stutter sometimes and I sound about 15. I'm 25 :feelsbadman:

My voice is so bad I get roasted for talking

My voice sounds like a 13 year old boy. nobody takes me seriously, have little to no presence in social environments because of that and everyone makes fun of my voice. Combined with me looking like a angry ogre it becomes the most hideous combo ever.