Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

who here has been humiliated by girls?

Melinda said:
In high school, I got caught masturbating in class once and everyone made fun of me after that. I thought my coat would hide what I was doing.

7339er said:
Melinda said:
In high school, I got caught masturbating in class once and everyone made fun of me after that. I thought my coat would hide what I was doing.
Hmm this happened to me too LMAO. Luckily it was in the last year of high school.

Why were you guys even beating it in school and to what/whp? Are you that low inhib? Also what exactly happened when you got, with other kids and the teachers.

KValt said:
Why were you guys even beating it in school and to what/whp? Are you that low inhib? Also what exactly happened when you got, with other kids and the teachers.

Teacher was a 6/10 roastie. I did it under the desk. Once, the girl in front of me dropped her book and bent down to pick it up and she saw me with my hands on my dick. She tried to tell a few people, some of my friends found out but i brushed it off by saying i was scratching my balls. School ended 2 weeks later and when i went to 6th form 2 months later, those people were gone LMAO.

In high school, plenty of girls have called me ugly, made fun of my nose, called me "horseface" save I looked like a caveman, etc.

Constantly, its a large reason why I hate them as much as I do now.

A girl asked me out as a dare in middle school and then begged me to say no, an entire class of girls in high school avoided sitting near me, etc.

Ryo_Hazuki said:
In high school, plenty of girls have called me ugly, made fun of my nose, called me "horseface" save I looked like a caveman, etc.

also humiliating rejections ?

Minjaze said:
Constantly, its a large reason why I hate them as much as I do now.
A girl asked me out as a dare in middle school and then begged me to say no, an entire class of girls in high school avoided sitting near me, etc.

and rejections?

nausea said:
also humiliating rejections ?

Plenty. The vast majority of my rejections were unremarkable but some were quite harsh. Some girls have told me to kill myself, called me ugly, said things like "get the fuck away from me" etc.

Ryo_Hazuki said:
Plenty.  The vast majority of my rejections were unremarkable but some were quite harsh.  Some girls have told me to kill myself, called me ugly, said things like "get the fuck away from me" etc.

Jesus Christ. There's no point in doing this kind of stuff then unless you're a masochist.

Ryo_Hazuki said:
Plenty.  The vast majority of my rejections were unremarkable but some were quite harsh.  Some girls have told me to kill myself, called me ugly, said things like "get the fuck away from me" etc.

some girl told you to kys while rejecting you?

"get the fuck away from me" is something I've experienced too

they also called me ugly with their facial expressions while rejecting me, that I know too

nausea said:
and rejections?
I asked two girls in my classes in my classes if they wanted to hang out, both made excuses about being "busy"
One time, I tried making small talk with this one girl next to me and she just responded with "mhm" without even looking at me.

I don't think I've ever actually asked a girl out, in the sense that I want her to be my girlfriend. There was really no point since I didn't know any girls and the ones I tried to get to know wanted nothing to do with me.

Yes, a few times.

I've told them to fuck off each time, but it had always resulted me getting into more trouble.

Society will always bend down for girls lol.

When you get rejected in front of other people.

Me. Not only in real life, but also online. Girls are cruel.

10th grade I asked a girl to go-to the school dance with me in the cafeteria, she screamed Ew

I don't know about being humiliated, but I've bullied more foids than the other way around.

There was one girl who went scorched earth on me and covered my car in maple syrup and traffic cones.
She would prank call me in the middle of the night and had other people harass me, too.
She showed up to my work and started spazzing out and yelling. She kept calling me a pussy as she was leaving the store.
Interestingly enough I got more foid attention from it, the foids loved the drama and would bust my balls and call me pussy.

I was in a fake ass relationship with this hoe and I ghosted because she wasn't giving me play and she went nuclear.
This bitch was pulling shady shit off anyway like not telling me about her birthday party. You know this bitch was sucking off chadlite there without question.

I honestly saw it as karma lol and I kind of deserved it. I've been a dick to foids many times.

Back in elementary school some girls bullied me by punching me from behind and try to shame me in front of their friends.