Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Who here has been Blacked?

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
You asked out a girl but she tells you she’s dating Tyrone. Could apply as well if you like the girl and find out she’s dating Tyrone before you get a chance to ask her out.

Or for the fakecels you are already in a relationship and she cheats on you with Tyrone.

Never happened to me. I don't want whores who take bbc

I should mention it happened to me. Had a oneitis in college and finally awkwardly asked her out and she Blacked me.

I didn’t ask her out but I liked her but found out she was single mother

She now has white guy raising half nigger baby

Not with a Tyrone but yeah
Could apply as well if you like the girl and find out she’s dating Tyrone before you get a chance to ask her out.

Well I recently found out that my ex-oneitis from Middle School to High School has a black boyfriend.
I hate BBC.

Well I recently found out that my ex-oneitis from Middle School to High School has a black boyfriend.
I hate BBC.
Damn sorry to hear. I hope my former oneitis has lost all her looks.

We don't really have many blacks here, so can't relate.

Yeah, at university the girl on my course i found attractive was dating a tall lightskin

A few years back I had a oneitis that I lusted after who I thought was single, she finally added me to her Facebook page only for me to check her photos and find out she had just been on a cruise with some black guy :feelsrope:

No, but my last crush was deflorated by mongoloid fuckboy

Igama

Black people don't exist in my country so never.

Fellow kebabcel is right,black people here are mostly incels who just sell wristwatches and belts or just focus on their education/job instead of thuggmaxxing and going after foids.

Fellow kebabcel is right,black people here are mostly incels who just sell wristwatches and belts or just focus on their education/job instead of thuggmaxxing and going after foids.
Even if it werent for that, they'd still have no chance whatsoever
They have no appeal to foids here

Aside from tallfag BBC athletes with white and curry stacies, I don't see it much. Blacks are pretty much living shitty lives where I live. When I go to the ghetto, 80% of the black men I see are manlets and a majority of them have non tyrone faces. The idea that blacks cannot be incels is mainly believed by stormfrontcels and low IQ coping blackcels in denial.

I also know a man who worked for Doctors Without Borders in Africa for decades who has seen thousands of dead, naked black male bodies... He said BBC among blacks is as rare as BWC among whites.

@Colvin76 thoughts bro?

Aside from tallfag BBC athletes with white and curry stacies, I don't see it much. Blacks are pretty much living shitty lives where I live. When I go to the ghetto, 80% of the black men I see are manlets and a majority of them have non tyrone faces. The idea that blacks cannot be incels is mainly believed by stormfrontcels and low IQ coping blackcels in denial.

I also know a man who worked for Doctors Without Borders in Africa for decades who has seen thousands of dead, naked black male bodies... He said BBC among blacks is as rare as BWC among whites.
Extremely well said and Blackpilled.

Retards who say "blacks can't be incel" are just coping nazi white nationalist alt-right KKK faggots in denial.

There's not that many sniggers here. Its mostly curries and white ethnics (eastern Europeans)

Extremely well said and Blackpilled.

Retards who say "blacks can't be incel" are just coping nazi white nationalist alt-right KKK faggots in denial.
Literally all they need to do to see that black incels exist is go to the ghetto. Subhumanity is so common there, they are often worse off than trailer park whites.