Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Who here has a major results as a CHADFISH??

Wintersknight

Wintersknight

Recruit
★★★★★
Anyone?

We’ve all seen that youtube shit but I mean doing these expert yourself …

Videos can make up whatever they want but I want to know from actual people who’ve tried it and what sort of numbers they had to go through to get bitches who will overlook a lot of bad stuff…

Who here has done chad fishing and had a lot of success…??

My Brett maverick one 4 or so years ago destroyed… but these days no luck even with some of his I’d get matches but not the swarms like back then and the females weren’t even all that enthusiastic and seemed like it’s no big deal…

My current one gets mostly only asians or the odd older white female and a few slim whites but not a lot. The ones who message don’t even act like it’s a big deal they’ve matched with a guy whose probably better looking than everyone in my city I’m in.
He can’t even seem to match with asians in the Philippines or men tho which suggests his profile isn’t really being shown at the top of the stack or to certain people I guess but I couldn’t even match with one white hoe in underwear

Attachments

• A97A65FD-EFBD-466C-BDB2-BFF7D43217C1.png
    A97A65FD-EFBD-466C-BDB2-BFF7D43217C1.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 187
  • 2F950096-C046-43F5-82B9-847100A333FA.png
    2F950096-C046-43F5-82B9-847100A333FA.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 175
  • 77C1E659-EB63-4869-B5F0-5550FF87BA9F.png
    77C1E659-EB63-4869-B5F0-5550FF87BA9F.png
    3.4 MB · Views: 173
I had success with Chadfishing, but i had a profile that wasn’t certified, so a lot of foids didn’t believe me that i was the Chad

I had success with Chadfishing, but i had a profile that wasn’t certified, so a lot of foids didn’t believe me that i was the Chad
What kind of results tho? People like standing up “unworthy” hoes the fat ones etc, but I want to know if people here had any results like the shit I’ve seen on YouTube cause so far mine have been hopeless last 2 years

What kind of results tho? People like standing up “unworthy” hoes the fat ones etc, but I want to know if people here had any results like the shit I’ve seen on YouTube cause so far mine have been hopeless last 2 years
I just did it for one day, i approached some foids and they replied with a very happy attitude and wanted to keep the conversation going.

I didn’t use a giga Chad tough, just some instagram Latino who was looksmaxxed and above average looking

My profile was viewed a lot of times, but some didn’t want to do the first message, because I wasn’t certified most likely.

When I used my own face, i didn’t even get a reply back

I did an okcupid experiment back around the first half of the 2010's and I can confirm that my chadfish got so many interactions, I was literally being myself on there too just with a nice face.

Yeah I didn’t get replies really. The only white non fat matches I got were from super like, I got up to maybe 5 or so with super like I got a couple of replies but they weren’t interested in talking. Like a gave a compliment and something which they replied to but when I asked further stuff I got no replies. I had 2 conversations 1 with frauded pics but then I got unmatched

I did an okcupid experiment back around the first half of the 2010's and I can confirm that my chadfish got so many interactions, I was literally being myself on there too just with a nice face.
It’s sad that’s the only difference between success and failure.. I think it worked easier years ago now it’s not working as well

There's been plenty done by users on here and elsewhere in the past. Some are just brutal as shit tbh

It’s sad that’s the only difference between success and failure.. I think it worked easier years ago now it’s not working as well
Yeah I haven't done any experiments in recent years, what's the difference these days? Just too much competition that even Chad is struggling against gigaChad?