Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Who here finds jb's disgusting

C

catfishman23

Banned
-
Do any of you finds jb's attractive?

Jailbaits? Not me.

I don't usually care that much, but I'm 21 so... I can't think of them without thinking of what I've lost in my past years. So fuck them.

I don't find them attractive. They usually look like boys with long hair. I genuinely don't get the appeal.

are we talking about pre 16s? I mean i guess the whole JB term varies depending on the country you live in and its laws regarding the age where it is legal to have consensual sex.

If we are talking about pre 16s? disgusting

If we are talking about 16 to 18s? disgusting

ugh just talking about this shit makes me cringe lel

I'm trying to detect normies here.

No and plus there still children (well to me).

weservenomsg said:
you will leave this this site either gay or a pedo good luck

I don't see the appeal at all.

Guys who like jbs are extremely gross, And parents who dresses their kids as hookers are degenerate scum.

idk i can't get turned on by jailbates for some reason because they don't look mature enough. that's just me.

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
are we talking about pre 16s? I mean i guess the whole JB term varies depending on the country you live in and its laws regarding the age where it is legal to have consensual sex.

If we are talking about pre 16s? disgusting

If we are talking about 16 to 18s? disgusting

ugh just talking about this shit makes me cringe lel

lol wtf. 17 is peak age for a femoid. Skin is perfect. Tits and hips are maxed out. 

And yeah, I prefer that they look 16+. But honestly there's often not much difference. Once they have that glow, that shapely femaleness, soft skin and hair, my dick is on fire.

weservenomsg said:
you will leave this this site either gay or a pedo good luck

Fuck that click.

I like JBs as long as they're 16+ and obviously has hit puberty.

Western pedo hysteria is just as ridiculous as Western rape hysteria. It will be like in the dark ages again were you're only allowed to have sex once a week and only for procreation - sex just for pleasure is sinful/sexist, etc. 

Personally, I want big tits and curves, tho. NOT curves the way fatfoids define "curves" to look like. But just a sexual, adult female with normal curves. Fit but with curves and big tits. If they have something childish/presexual left on them like pimples, ill-fitting clothes, braces, no tits, etc. I don't have any interest in them. They have to look sexual. Sexual does not equal some shit number some shit bureaucrat came up with, tho. Human sexuality is more complicated than some silly number. There are obviously 20-year-olds who still look like 14-year-olds. Some of them probably browse this board.

8U2N2YS.jpg

JB's are the hottest anyone who says they are disgusting is coping big time.

Jbs are sexy af.

If you wouldn't fuck one you're a volcel.

Depends on their age and how old they look. Girls who clearly look 14? Nope. Girls who look 16 or older? Sure.

universallyabhorred said:
JB's are the hottest anyone who says they are disgusting is coping big time.
This.

If some young cutie offered to date/sleep with any of the people here saying yes, they'd do it in a heartbeat. Who the fuck cares about what society thinks? Girls are already sleeping around at that age.

Not that they'd notice any of us...

what if op is actually fbi catfishing incels

Minjaze said:
This.

If some young cutie offered to date/sleep with any of the people here saying yes, they'd do it in a heartbeat. Who the fuck cares about what society thinks? Girls are already sleeping around at that age.

Not that they'd notice any of us...

Some people don't want to lose their second virginity in prison.

Jailbatis are the paramount of eroticism

A fully developed 15 year old will always be hotter than a fully developed 21 year old. That's just biology.

There's nothing wrong with finding boobs and wipe hips attractive, regardless of age. However; if you find prepubescent, undeveloped females attractive, you deserve the rope.

maybethrowed said:
what if op is actually fbi catfishing incels

Why would I be fbi if my ex was 16 and I was 26 at the time?

CopingGymcel said:
Depends on their age and how old they look. Girls who clearly look 14? Nope. Girls who look 16 or older? Sure.

There are girls who are 14 yet look like 20 and the other way around.
Make-up and slut culture really fucked men over in that regard.
The young ones want to look older, and the old ones as young as possible.

lmao americans

of course JBs can be attractive, the same way they can be disgusting and older women be more attractive, it's just a number, in the end all that matters is genetics, age of consent is 14 here btw

Any hetero guy, no matter what bullshit he spews regarding young chicks, would go balls deep into a 15-17 year old if she were all over him. The only guy who may abstain would be Chad, cause he can get pussy whenever and may not risk it. All those guys who say they can't relate to the chick, she's a baby, blah blah blah would eat dirt and worms out of a hot chick's ass. You ain't fooling me dawg.

Zielony4 said:
Lol same. I think we are a minority here.

I think many incels come to prefer milf these days 

JBs were never actually the standard, there was just that faggot bald virgin autist on sluthate trying to convince everyone they were

I have primarily developed an attraction to teenage girls. I can not fathom to witness the horror of getting a girlfriend/living fleshlight in college that's all crusty and used out.

That's gross. I'd probably still stick with that, but I would much rather prefer a girl who is 15-18 years old.

I don't find any of those whores attractive. And they just remind me of my bluepilled days in high school when I was an in-denial incel. Fuck them all.

catfishman23 said:
Why would I be fbi if my ex was 16 and I was 26 at the time?

tfw joke is missed

Only white JB's are hot because IMO white girls hit their primes as early as their mid teens. After 21 it's slow process of continual decline.

Wait what?!? This community accepts the arbitrary US AOC of 18 originally set and enforced by feminists?
You can't tell ephebophilia from actual paedophilia?
In my country it's 15 and it's perfect.

16-18 is the perfect range

It's legal here, not if that mattered, I'm an incel

yes

cliffs

its legal for me

14yo gf is my biggest dream. I don't care about law, love knows no boundaries.

You are nit a man if you don't like jb pussy

Girls between 14-17 look the best, everything after is just their downfall. Sometimes I roast them by asking how come at 19 they have 2 wrinkles on their forehead.

thread is a huge cope, u r still bluepilled if u dont undrstand the true value of young prime unworn out teen body and vagina

also inb4 shes a kid bs

shes alrdy fucking @12-13, why it shouldnt be u then

I find young girls cute but not fuckable, reason is I don't even want to imagine girls that young having sex, I'm one of those incels who actually prefers girls my age lol.

NekoStance said:
much prefer milfs

Yes I much prefer used up post prime single mother cum dumpsters as well. Good on you boyo

blackpill_incel said:
NekoStance said:
much prefer milfs
Yes I much prefer used up post prime single mother cum dumpsters as well. Good on you boyo
Well i don't feel so much like a rapist

NekoStance said:
Well i don't feel so much like a rapist

and how having consensual sex with a teenager makes you rapist stupid normie faggot?