Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Who here arresteddevelopmentcel?

Do you suffer from arrested development?

• Yes

Votes: 14 93.3%
  • No

Votes: 1 6.7%

• Total voters
98GoinOnDead

98GoinOnDead

Agepilled Regretcell
-
I think that missing out on key life milestones is something the human mind cannot recover from. I am 23 but I don't feel like I have matured in any significant way since I was 16, and all the years inbetween are like a black void. It's like when I try and remember things I am peering through a fog. Who knows, maybe my brain is trying to protect itself from years of protracted trauma. Coming to terms with the fact that I will never have a teen gf is like a shard of ice through my stomach.

But then I look in the mirror and see that my skin has sagged, my eyes are more lifeless, my body holding less shape and it helps me remember that I have indeed aged :feelsokman:. Who knows, maybe I will be able to betabuxx for a dried up, sub-looksmatch foid in a few years or go to SEA and grab myself some monkey looking foid! Life sure is great :feelzez:

yes i do. i am 22 but feel 12 mentally

Yes, I feel 65 mentally while being ~30. and the time between middle school to first job is a blur.
I have seen too much and it is over

Ye I feel like a 8 year old

Of course, everyone here who is like 20+ and hasn't had sex is in such a state by definition. Sex is THE defining milestone marking childhood from adolescence/adulthood. Like just fucking lol our bodies have biologically developed our sex organs but society has cucked us from actualizing the entire purpose of them. They have denied us the consummation of our manhood, so it should be no surprise that so many end up as NEET "man-children."

But then I look in the mirror and see that my skin has sagged, my eyes are more lifeless, my body holding less shape and it helps me remember that I have indeed aged
This hit me hard when I finally truly noticed. I felt and imagined myself looking way younger, like when I was actually young and had a baby face. Then one day I was standing on the subway and saw my reflection in the door and an aged ugly man looked back. That's when it finally hit me that my youth was over and I spent my entire "prime" being an incel

1 asshole who had to go against the grain...

Whatever, I do suffer from arrested development. My parents divorced when I was 3, and my mother gained custody of me. My mother is a crazy bitch, and she hates males. Therefore, my childhood was full of memories of me fucking up, and my mother hating me even more. So, I eventually developed issues, that would keep me from excelling at the same pace as my peers.

Yeah, the same.

yes i do. i am 22 but feel 12 mentally
At age 12, a boy should start thinking about fucking foids. Before you say, that is "too young", think about how many 13-14 year-olds are already having sex.

If you are a guy in high school, still trying to lose your virginity at age 17 - you will probably become a trucel.

A loser is high school, will be a loser in college. There are a few exceptions.

Of course, everyone here who is like 20+ and hasn't had sex is in such a state by definition. Sex is THE defining milestone marking childhood from adolescence/adulthood. Like just fucking lol our bodies have biologically developed our sex organs but society has cucked us from actualizing the entire purpose of them. They have denied us the consummation of our manhood, so it should be no surprise that so many end up as NEET "man-children."
Summed it up nicely.