Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Who here also has a high rejection count?

A

Ashton-Il

Greycel
I'll start with myself

1) Age -I'm 35
2) Race- Ethnic/White ( I'm a dark Sicilian)
3) Height -I'm 5'8.5"
4) Number of rejections IRL - I've had around 300+ in the decade which I tried approaching.

Anyone else here have a high IRL rejection count? Please also state your age/race/height

1. Age - I’m 29
2. Race- White
3. Height- 6’2
4. Number of rejections irl- zero I have never really asked a foid out
Also I’m just going to say before any of you height or JBW copers come at me and accuse me of being a fakecel. I’m just going to say I’m almost 30 and still a kisseless virgin I’m sub 5 facially and a low iq autistic neet who lives with my parents I think it’s safe to say I’m not a fakecel and that I belong here and that it’s beyond over for me and I am repulsive to all toilets

1. Age - I’m 29
2. Race- White
3. Height- 6’2
4. Number of rejections irl- zero I have never really asked a foid out
Also I’m just going to say before any of you height or JBW copers come at me and accuse me of being a fakecel. I’m just going to say I’m almost 30 and still a kisseless virgin I’m sub 5 facially and a low iq autistic neet who lives with my parents I think it’s safe to say I’m not a fakecel and that I belong here and that it’s beyond over for me and I am repulsive to all toilets
dm me your pics brah

Race: Indian
Height: 5’3
Number of rejections irl: too many to count
I tried being a pua :feelshaha: