Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Who have it worse?

Who have it worst?

• shortcels

Votes: 42 72.4%
  • Mentalcels

Votes: 16 27.6%

• Total voters
M

Monk of Failure

Runaway Azkabanian.
-
Shortcels or manlets get rejected on sight, while mentalcels lack the capability to have even a few seconds decent conversation. So, who have it worse?

Shortcels obviously.
20200228 135205

They're both fucked anyway who cares who has it worse.

JFL if you picked mentalcels

I am both a shortcel and mentalcel, so I am having trouble deciding. Could be either way tbh, depending on which condition is worse for the guy.
I think mentalcel because shortcel can get hole somehow via betabuxxing later though it's not possible for mentalcel unless he becomes rich or higher class person.

Shortcels and it's not even close

@Personalityinkwell what do you say?

@Personalityinkwell what do you say?
I would go with shortcels. Mentalcels will struggle with getting laid of course, but they will still look good enought to get basic respect in basic day to day activities. Manlets on the other hand are always looked down upon, literally.
JFL if you picked mentalcels

Both are problematic, but at least one manlet can have genuine social interactions and perhaps make friends.
The other one is screwed.

I would go with shortcels. Mentalcels will struggle with getting laid of course, but they will still look good enought to get basic respect in basic day to day activities. Manlets on the other hand are always looked down upon, literally.
And who will have more difficulty in dating?

@universallyabhorred what do you think?

@universallyabhorred what do you think?
Mentalcels because sometimes a short guy can compensate with frame, face, great social skills or darktriadmaxxing. Autistic mentalcels will always struggle with people, since they stand out negatively in all social situations, unless they can mask which is very draining and painful.

Manlets are at the bottom of the barrel alongside ethnics.

This.

Anything else is just straight up cope, everyone on this entire website MUST acknowledge the fact that personality plays no role whatsoever within inceldom itself in the first place. Personality only ever plays a role in establishing LTR for normies, and if you're Chad it doesn't matter at all.

You'll see autistic Chad slaying all the time, but you'll never see a 4'10 man with a great face slaying anytime soon, not will he ever be respected.

Obvious choice pewpew.
  himesaka noa watashi ni tenshi ga maiorita drawn by sutora binsuke  sample 4736007b9a84c370a

So, shortcels apparently have it worse since they get rejected instantly and people don't respect 'em in general.

I'm a mentalcel, not short (in the west) and I voted for manlets.
I'm average height in my balkan ex-yugoslav country which is not short in western countries. I'm technically an ok height in places like the US, but I'm barely average where I live.

I still recognize how difficult it is to be an actual manlet. It has to be the most demoralizing thing for any self-aware man.
Manletism sucks more than anything else in my opinion. I can't imagine being 5'7", let alone a gigamanlet (under 5'6".)

Last edited:
shortcels easily. you will never be respected. ad 5'5 currycel, its very hard to get even an ounce of respect

I'm a mentalcel, not short (in the west) and I voted for manlets.
I'm average height in my balkan ex-yugoslav country which is not short in western countries. I'm technically an ok height in places like the US, but I'm barely average where I live.

I still recognize how difficult it is to be an actual manlet. It has to be the most demoralizing thing for any self-aware man.
Manletism sucks more than anything else in my opinion. I can't imagine being 5'7", let alone a gigamanlet (under 5'6".)
People both males and females have no respect for or fear of manlets who are often butt of jokes.

shortcels easily. you will never be respected. ad 5'5 currycel, its very hard to get even an ounce of respect
Manlet+curry=game over literally and figuratively.

Shortcels without a doubt. Mentalcels need a lobotomy (or to get high)

Shortcels have it worse. The reason is this: it's better to have a sports car and not knowing how to drive it than having no car at all.

If you're a tall and attractive mentalcel you have much more chances of ascending since women don't pay attention to your social skills, only your looks.

I voted shortcels and i'm tall.

For shortcel is easier to move around, maybe even find girls with good taste in short me. For mentalcel seatching and escpecially travelling to girl can be problematic

With this not saying BreddioEE is fakecel, because he pokemon

I am both a shortcel and mentalcel, so I am having trouble deciding. Could be either way tbh, depending on which condition is worse for the guy.
If you're both a manlet and a mentalcel ir means your face is somewhat decent