Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Who have bad voice?

autistandugly

autistandugly

Admiral
Apart of @Friezacel ?? (You show us a video from a car talking)

I have shit voice, like a retarded

Brutal, @Friezacel can’t stop catching strays

I don't think his voice is bad but I'm bad at judging. I probably have the most subhuman voice on this forum (no I will not reveal it)

me.It went from an extremely deep voice when I was a teen to a squeaky voice right now

Yeah i sound retarded as well, i cant pronounce "sh" and "ch" suicidefueling :feelsrope:

People don't even understand what I'm saying. I get a "what" very often and I have to repeat myself a few times. I sound like a downie.

I don't think his voice is bad but I'm bad at judging. I probably have the most subhuman voice on this forum (no I will not reveal it)
Even worst than saint intellau?

You have to consider the standards. Maybe my voice isnt bad by this forums standards, but for standards in my country i sound like a low IQ retard

Forgot about him ngl. I voicemog him a bit, but everyone else that I've heard on this forum voicemogs me to oblivion
Click my link highly doubt I voicemog you.

Dude, You mog DBDRs voice by a tenfold, You can use that to get nudes from foids and not show your face!

LIFEFUEL FOR YOU!
Nah, whats your voice like.

Woah. That's like Australian or something. That's cool, dude! Just be more confident with it, speak louder, and hold your mic directly up to your mouth. Besides that, you're good :)
I just woke up.

Woah. That's like Australian or something. That's cool, dude! Just be more confident with it, speak louder, and hold your mic directly up to your mouth. Besides that, you're good :)
Also thats an asian american accent idk where you get the austrailian from

Also thats an asian american accent idk where you get the austrailian from
What? The vowel pronunciation. It's clearly Aussie. Listen to when you say "Sound like" to know what I'm talking about.

I’m from the us though never been around any austrailians, there is was an australian truecel turbomanlet at my gym though

So many mexicans down here they think californians, arizonans, texans, and new mexicans speak spanish by default, like how all brazilians speak portugese

So a voicemogger

What is your voice like?

Dude, You mog DBDRs voice by a tenfold, You can use that to get nudes from foids and not show your face!

LIFEFUEL FOR YOU!
His voice is very good, i have a German Accent I talk like Klaus from American Dad :feelskek:

I have a deep voice but sound really non nt and emotionless, I also don't sound like where I'm from at all, people ask me all the time where my accent comes from. i think I just picked up a more Americanized voice from rotting online consuming mostly american media all day

I have a deep lifeless voice. After 4th daily jerk off I barely can talk. Long jerk sessions do change your voice to shit for some time, at least for me.