Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Who hates men 5'5" and shorter more: Tall women or short women?

Who hates men 5'5" and shorter more: Tall women or short women.

• Tall women hate men 5'5" and shorter more than short women do.

Votes: 5 7.9%
  • Short women hate men 5'5" and shorter more than tall woman do.

Votes: 24 38.1%
  • Tall women and short women hate men 5'5" and shorter equally (or neither group hates them).

Votes: 34 54.0%

• Total voters
unique_freak

unique_freak

43 years old and lifetime dateless
★★★★★
The reason that I am asking about men 5'5" and shorter is that I am most interested in how women perceive VERY SHORT guys like myself, and it seems to me like it's a different story for short guys 5'6" and 5'7". In my experience, tall women do seem to be more hateful to slightly short guys 5'6" and 5'7" than short women. But it seems like it's the opposite for guys 5'5" and shorter. In the book Stature and Stigma, the authors said that there seems to be a magical dividing line between short men at 5'6". Men 5'5" and shorter have a significantly different experience than short men 5'6" and taller.

In my experience, short women hate men 5'5" and shorter MORE than tall women do, which would probably seem counter-intuitive to many people. Don't get me wrong. I don't deny that tall women hate men 5'5" and shorter as well. It's just that short women seem to be more hateful to me and other VERY short guys than tall women.

P.S. Remember, I am asking about actual feelings of hatred of women to short men. I'm not asking who is more open to dating short men.

They hate them equally.

All foids hate us short men.

The really short women seem to hate them most as women are masters of projection and naturally project a lot of their own feelings of inadequecy or faults onto men.

Men under 5'10 aren't considered human by foids

I think short women hate very short men because it reminds them of their own shortness. It's a way to cope with their own shitty height.

The really short women seem to hate them most as women are masters of projection and naturally project a lot of their own feelings of inadequecy or faults onto men.
I have theories to explain all my observations.

I believe that tall women hate short men who are 5'6" or taller more than short women because a tall woman won't want to date a 5'6" or 5'7" man no matter how handsome the 5'6" or 5'7" man is, but short women are open to dating 5'6" or taller men if they are handsome.

I believe that short women hate men 5'5" and shorter more than tall women do because the short women fear that the 5'5" or shorter man will try to start a relationship with the short woman because the short woman is short. And short women don't want to date men 5'5" or shorter no matter how handsome the 5'5" or shorter man is. No amount of face can make a short woman want to date a man 5'5" or shorter.

Men under 5'10 aren't considered human by foids
What are you saying, the both tall women and short women hate men 5'5" and shorter equally?

Anyway, I've seen too many attractive women in loving relationships with guys 5'8" and 5'9" to agree with what you wrote. But women sure seem to hate men 5'7" and shorter.

What are you saying, the both tall women and short women hate men 5'5" and shorter equally?

Anyway, I've seen too many attractive women in loving relationships with guys 5'8" and 5'9" to agree with what you wrote. But women sure seem to hate men 5'7" and shorter.
There's no difference between a 5'9 and a 5'7 male. Life starts at 5'11

There's no difference between a 5'9 and a 5'7 male. Life starts at 5'11
Massive lie. There's a huge difference between a 5'7" man and a 5'9" man. A Handsome 5'9" man can be a Chad. A handsome 5'7" man will have plenty of short women interested in dating him, but the hottest short women will reject a handsome 5'7" man for his height. The hottest short women won't reject a handsome 5'9" guy.

Most women are open to dating men 5'9". Most women are not open to dating men who are 5'7".

People Magazine rated 5'10" Patrick Swayze as the sexiest man alive back in 1991. Saying life starts at 5'11 is ridiculous.

You don't have to be tall. You just cannot be short.

I think short women hate very short men because it reminds them of their own shortness. It's a way to cope with their own shitty height.
I agree with this as well. I am not changing my position though. I think there is more than one reason why short women hate 5'5" and shorter men than tall women.

Both hate short men. What's the difference, in regards to anything that matters?

All foids want to exterminate average height and short males
No. That's not what the foids say when they're on twitter. They just want to exterminate short men.

Both hate short men. What's the difference, in regards to anything that matters?
The difference is it will let very short men know which women to be most leery of.

Average is the new short so they will exterminate any male under 6'3
6'3" is not average height. 7'3" is average height nowadays.

Yes, short toilets feel inferior which is why they're bitter and project it onto short men.

Yes, short toilets feel inferior which is why they're bitter and project it onto short men.

I know several short toilets who won't shut up about being short and whenever other toilets talk about them behind their back it's about their height. Tall toilets are also often called tall, but I rarely hear men talk about each other's heights, sometimes it happens if someone is exceptionally short or exceptionally tall but otherwise height rarely plays a part in male-to-male interactions.

Toilets judge men on their own status.

A tall girl in college once had an entire conversation with me about her hatred of short men. She told me that her boyfriend was worried about us spending time together, then she told me that she told him I'm 5'6, and they both laughed at the notion of him feeling threatened by a guy at that height. She followed all these nice things up with "Guys your height are good enough to be friends with I guess".
Brutal, this was on the first week of college too and I had this feeling of "my new life has started" and she made sure to destroy that immediately. I was a mute shutin ever since that incident, vowed to never get close enough to anyone for such a thing.

As for short foids, I've been treated very nicely by them for the most part. In an "you are a retard and I feel sorry for you so I'll be nice" kind of way but still.This is all anecdotal of course.

Also it baffles me how comfy foids are talking shit like this to another human, she did not feel even slightly bad, she was laughing the entire time.

Last edited:
Every foid has a manlet filter etched in their brains

The reason that I am asking about men 5'5" and shorter is that I am most interested in how women perceive VERY SHORT guys like myself, and it seems to me like it's a different story for short guys 5'6" and 5'7". In my experience, tall women do seem to be more hateful to slightly short guys 5'6" and 5'7" than short women. But it seems like it's the opposite for guys 5'5" and shorter. In the book Stature and Stigma, the authors said that there seems to be a magical dividing line between short men at 5'6". Men 5'5" and shorter have a significantly different experience than short men 5'6" and taller.

In my experience, short women hate men 5'5" and shorter MORE than tall women do, which would probably seem counter-intuitive to many people. Don't get me wrong. I don't deny that tall women hate men 5'5" and shorter as well. It's just that short women seem to be more hateful to me and other VERY short guys than tall women.

P.S. Remember, I am asking about actual feelings of hatred of women to short men. I'm not asking who is more open to dating short men.
short women definitely hate manlets more

A tall girl in college once had an entire conversation with me about her hatred of short men. She told me that her boyfriend was worried about us spending time together, then she told me that she told him I'm 5'6, and they both laughed at the notion of him feeling threatened by a guy at that height. She followed all these nice things up with "Guys your height are good enough to be friends with I guess".
Brutal, this was on the first week of college too and I had this feeling of "my new life has started" and she made sure to destroy that immediately. I was a mute shutin ever since that incident, vowed to never get close enough to anyone for such a thing.

As for short foids, I've been treated very nicely by them for the most part. In an "you are a retard and I feel sorry for you so I'll be nice" kind of way but still.This is all anecdotal of course.

In my experience, tall women hate guys your height more than short women do. But if you were my height, it would be the other way around.

Also it baffles me how comfy foids are talking shit like this to another human, she did not feel even slightly bad, she was laughing the entire time.
"Guys your height are good enough to be friends with I guess"----you don't know what brutal is. I am 5'1". Women don't want to be friends with me. They want me dead.

Does it really matter? They both hate short men. Who honestly cares if one hates us more than the other or equally? It's still a shitty situation for us.

Massive lie. There's a huge difference between a 5'7" man and a 5'9" man. A Handsome 5'9" man can be a Chad. A handsome 5'7" man will have plenty of short women interested in dating him, but the hottest short women will reject a handsome 5'7" man for his height. The hottest short women won't reject a handsome 5'9" guy.

Most women are open to dating men 5'9". Most women are not open to dating men who are 5'7".

People Magazine rated 5'10" Patrick Swayze as the sexiest man alive back in 1991. Saying life starts at 5'11 is ridiculous.

5'9 does seem to be the cutoff where nearly all women will date a 5'9 man assuming he is handsome.

5'9 does seem to be the cutoff where nearly all women will date a 5'9 man assuming he is handsome.
Nearly all women---except for a 6'0" beauty queen

All foids hate short men, they only way a foid will fuck a short man is if he has status or money for example that nigger comedian who’s not funny what’s so ever. Dave Chappelle is the only nigger than genuinely is funny

short women. tall women are probably indifferent