Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Who has the saddest most depressing avi on this site?

wasted12years

wasted12years

Overlord
★★★★★
Which user has the most depressing, sad Avi? I mean really, makes you feel empty inside. Like your life is already over sad, sort of.

Probably me, my past avi I mean. I used a photo of a skeleton laying down in bed at some point

There’s no way to really know

Todd Thundercock

Some guy with crying pepe

@FrustratedWhiteMale ? His has insane aura

The gunman said, "Ah, shit." He turned the rifle's barrel toward his own face, pressed the muzzle against his forehead, and pulled the trigger. The rifle exploded, blowing off part of his skull and he fell to the floor.
He sat down and took off his anorak, revealing a "Skate Rags" sweater with a death’s head motif. He wrapped the anorak around the gun’s barrel. Those who were listening heard him mutter, "Oh, shit" – those who were watching saw him squeeze the trigger, blowing the top off his own head.

Lépine either said "Oh, shit" or "Ah, shit" and blew his head off.

Media 240702 003913

Lz5e0bf2bj231

He even scribbled the phrase on a student's paper and would frequently use it:

View: https://youtu.be/spsAJ76rP3I?feature=shared&t=627

Every time Lepine would make a mistake, something that made him angry at himself, his reaction was always the same.

''Ah shit.''​

Which user has the most depressing, sad Avi? I mean really, makes you feel empty inside. Like your life is already over sad, sort of.
idk, maybe yours

my avi has a meaning behind it, it’s a foud and it shows how little difference there is between male and female faces for chinks

I feel like my original avi was depressing. it got deleted because "muh nsfw".
800px-William_Atchison_Corpse_POV_2.png

it's just cold and dead.

Mine can’t exactly be described as depressing but it’s certainly the one I relate to the most

Mine. It displays a Catman that was never loved because of his looks and lacking personality but still goes on with his life by putting on his suit and tie and goes to work trying to keep hope but then comes home to an empty house.

Mine. It displays a Catman that was never loved because of his looks and lacking personality but still goes on with his life by putting on his suit and tie and goes to work trying to keep hope but then comes home to an empty house.
Reminds me of my life.

my avi has a meaning behind it, it’s a foud and it shows how little difference there is between male and female faces for chinks
Brutal

@LeFrenchCel seeing his avi always makes me emotional