Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Who has the oldest non-banned account here?

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★
And who is also not a mod/admin?
full

@MarriedAndLookin4Fun is definitly up there.

@MarriedAndLookin4Fun is definitly up there.
@OverBeforeItBegan PM's me and said it was @skirsk but he rarely posts. Last seen beginning of this month though

@OverBeforeItBegan PM's me and said it was @skirsk but he rarely posts. Last seen beginning of this month though
Greycels shouldn't count imo
20200221 135910

I joined the day it launched.

I self-identify as Nov 8 2017cel

You can see the account number if you click on for example mine was the 19th account here
Rules
  • Bragging: No (discussing or requesting) personal romantic or sexual experiences, even if they happened long ago. No humble-bragging, this includes subtly praising one's own features

my account was made so early it got deleted when the server went down and had to create another

true story

Huge respect for that, buddy boyo
Thanks. I am sure there's older users (14 to be precise) but they aren't active, aside from the staff (like @Sergeant).

I'm a server alt

You must have joined within 5 minutes after the site was announced.
I don't remember, I believe so. I think it was on the Discord channel when it was first announced.

I don't remember, I believe so. I think it was on the Discord channel when it was first announced.
Jfl. Cuckord helped the og incels get from reddit to .co. The soycucks there must be seething.