Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Who has the best AVI

@Admiral_Arkantos

20191114 184028

I didn't like the weebcels at first but now I see the substance in your avis ngl
They give a VERY nice halo effect TBH. Since you didn't like weebcels at first, what made you not like weebcels? There's so many people here always attacking us and we have these avis as a cope in a way and yet we're always attacked, so what made you dislike us?

good taste bro!
Thank you man!

They give a VERY nice halo effect TBH. Since you didn't like weebcels at first, what made you not like weebcels? There's so many people here always attacking us and we have these avis as a cope in a way and yet we're always attacked, so what made you dislike us?
I thought weebs were cringy tbh ngl, now i appreciate the culture

@turbocuckcel_7000 I have always thought this dude was sucking on a vape until I saw the picture in a bigger size :forcedsmile:

Mine and all weebcel avis, especially @torujo @Ritalincel @Yerberito @Mainländer @retard_supreme0 because I love K-On! and this forum needs more K-Oncels and I'm thinking of switching to another Mio avatar sometime soon, I'm just not sure which yet.
Thanks boyo, I thought about changing my avi when I reach my next rank now, but not sure either.

based

what about @Insalsa
I forgot about him. Yeah I love @Insalsa avi as well.

I thought weebs were cringy tbh ngl, now i appreciate the culture
I wished the antiweebs would feel the same or at least be neutral instead of attacking us or adding us to their ignore list for simply having a cute animegirl avatar. I'm glad you didn't attack us though even when you found it cringey unlike many other members who attack us and our copes constantly.

Thanks boyo, I thought about changing my avi when I reach my next rank now, but not sure either.
I think you should go back to Asuka, I feel like it fits you the most, but it might be nostalgia talking since the first I saw you, you had Asuka.

Indari's is pretty cool. Suits his rageful persona.