Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Who has orbited femmoids in the past

C

catfishman23

Banned
-
And was your experience based on this?

In the past I have orbited females, I regretted it deeply. I feel that gained valuable experience by doing it.

Not nearly socially well-connected enough to have ever done this. A small benefit of isolation.

they treated me like shit

lots of them. i wish i knew earlier that it was pointless

Got used for food and gas mostly

Here are a list of females I've orbited

Noodles-didnt realize how much of an attention whore she was, because of her I suffered the consequences

Smaz-a disabled crippled bitch, which we got into an argument over my catfish videos

Sophie-spent a month in a half orbiting this bitch and nothing came about. Boy I felt so desperate

Zarr-felt really dumb falling for her stupid dog gif. Only to try to bait me in joining her server

Dritte-a stupid german cunt that baited me by trying to virtue signal me.

Never again will I give females any kind of attention or even acknowledging them.

I'm glad I never orbited a female. I feel bad for the incels who fell into that trap it seems really shitty, even from afar.

Im proud to have never orbited a female in my life.

i can truthfully say 0

i've never even had platonic female friends to orbit even in my bluepilled days females wanted nothing to do with me

No,I'm too ugly for a female to let me be an orbiter.

cant orbit women if your ugly, thats why average normie beta cucks gonna cuck

I have orbited a girl online in a game when I was 12, that was the only time and I have never done it since.

And was your experience based on this?

In the past I have orbited females, I regretted it deeply. I feel that gained valuable experience by doing it.
STORYTIME

You mean like be friends with a woman. I’m friends with like two women they are great people

You mean like be friends with a woman. I’m friends with like two women they are great people
No it's not sorry. I see no point being friends with females.

Never orbited a girl. Too impatient. Last time I even had a oneitis was in middle school. We were acquaintances and we were cordial with each other, but I was too blackpilled to think I ever had a chance with her beyond that.

I still kinda miss her.

I don't like admitting it but I was a world-class orbiter and didn't even realize it. I was blue-pilled as can be and thought I was laying groundwork by letting her see how nice I was, my character, intelligence, etc.

Yes but mostly prime jb on Instagram

r u fuckinfoolnow
still this shit?
ELAB ASAP