Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Who has it the easiest in western soyciety

• Thread starter Deleted member 38086
  • Start date
Deleted member 38086

Deleted member 38086

Made in Poland with Italian genes.
-
Imo its:

1. Foids
2. Chads/Tyrones
3. Blacks
4. Other minorities
5. WHITE normies
6. Minority incels
7. Alt right
8. White incels

In order of how easy they have it starting from easiest
Chads/tyrones
Foids
White normies
Alt right
Blacks
[UWSL]Other minorities[/UWSL]
[UWSL]White incels[/UWSL]
Minority incels

Chads/tyrones
Foids
White normies
Alt right
Blacks
Minority incels
thing is, chads still get chased by foids so you put them before right? Well in reality, chads have to put up the allure of hard work and keep up a squeaky clean public image 24/7.
What does the foid do? have a hole. Thats it. The foid receives cum and she has served her purpose. Yet the chad that has the world at his fingertips will still commit crimes and break laws in order to keep the hole happy. Chads will throw their lives away because of the monumental pedestal pussy is placed upon.
Foids live life on infant ez mode.

thing is, chads still get chased by foids so you put them before right? Well in reality, chads have to put up the allure of hard work and keep up a squeaky clean public image 24/7.
What does the foid do? have a hole. Thats it. The foid receives cum and she has served her purpose. Yet the chad that has the world at his fingertips will still commit crimes and break laws in order to keep the hole happy. Chads will throw their lives away because of the monumental pedestal pussy is placed upon.
Foids live life on infant ez mode.
Foids are a big demographic. So on the average they have worse than chads.

Chads/tyrones
Foids
White normies
Alt right
Blacks
Minority incels
>BOOO HOOO WE THE MINORITY HAVE IT SOOO HARD
Literally everyone in the soyciety makes it easy for you (I assume you are non-white) in every path of life. I wasn't just asking about getting sex here in OP, but in general, societal sense. THat's why it isn't in inceldom discussion forum.

>BOOO HOOO WE THE MINORITY HAVE IT SOOO HARD
Literally everyone in the soyciety makes it easy for you (I assume you are non-white) in every path of life. I wasn't just asking about getting sex here in OP, but in general, societal sense. THat's why it isn't in inceldom discussion forum.
Which particular placement of mine do you have an issue with.

1. white jews
2. foids

Which particular placement of mine do you have an issue with.
Blacks below whites and esepcially alt right. White incels above minority incels. If you are white you are cancelled in 2021, where are you living?

White women, obviously.

Blacks below whites and esepcially alt right. White incels above minority incels. If you are white you are cancelled in 2021, where are you living?
White incels are above minority incels because they have slightly better smv . Imagine being an incel and a minority on top of it. Double whammy.

Also I put blacks above white incels(a hard decision) so whites haven't been completely thrown under the bus. Alt right present a challenge since they're all mostly losers of some kind, but many are normies too. So they likely have it bad, but as bad as the average black? I don't think so. I think the average "alt-right" is living better than the average "black".

Blacks below white normies was a no brainer tbh. I'm still debating if I should've put blacks lower on the list

White incels are above minority incels because they have slightly better smv . Imagine being an incel and a minority on top of it. Double whammy.

Also I put blacks above white incels(a hard decision) so whites haven't been completely thrown under the bus. Alt right present a challenge since they're all mostly losers of some kind, but many are normies too. So they likely have it bad, but as bad as the average black? I don't think so. I think the average "alt-right" is living better than the average "black".

Blacks below white normies was a no brainer tbh. I'm still debating if I should've put blacks lower on the list
Retarded nigger. Has everything given on a silver platter by the soyciety yet still cries he has it harder than whites who are being shat on left and right. Literally foid mentality. Blacklisted for being typical eternal victim cuck who destroys western countries by his claims of being such eternal victim.

Retarded nigger. Has everything given on a silver platter by the soyciety yet still cries he has it harder than whites who are being shat on left and right. Literally foid mentality. Blacklisted for being typical eternal victim cuck who destroys western countries by his claims of being such eternal victim.
I'm not even black jfl. No need to be so salty about it.

White Femoids