Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Who has it easier in life?

• Thread starter PersonalityChimp
  • Start date

Who has it easier?

• Total voters
PersonalityChimp

PersonalityChimp

taking a break
★★★★★
I think Stacy has it easier. Sure, Chads are relatively rarer that Stacies, but Stacies also have female privilege at their side. Chads are still male at the end of the day.

Stacy because of simps. Chad can get it pretty easy but no where near as easy as Stacy’s do. There isn’t an equivalent of simps for Chad. Average women can live the rest of their lives off of simps, imagine a Stacy.

The difference is negligible from our point of view.

I’d say chad is a bit better. You get to fuck all the toilets and can make money easier. And you get to be a man so stronger and not inferior like stacy!

Stacy is to Chad what beta orbiters are to Stacy

Stacy. Mainly cuz chads once they get older, still need money and a good job if they want commitment from a woman.

While a stacy can get anything at anytime. Even if her looks dettiriate, she will still have simps

Chad has still to work and statusmaxx with redpill and so on for becoming gigachad, if gigachad>Stacy

Stacies get money by simply existing lmao
I should have written better, yea Stacy will get money easier than chad. But chad will be able to make it easier than most men ofc. I don’t think making easier money as Stacy is better than being physically inferior. And Stacy will be chasing chad cock still while chad just needs to exist and he can get the best toilets.

Chad can be attractive during his whole life, Stacy is attractive only where she is young.

Women by default

Stacy because of simps. Chad can get it pretty easy but no where near as easy as Stacy’s do. There isn’t an equivalent of simps for Chad. Average women can live the rest of their lives off of simps, imagine a Stacy.

Both are as much value to me as can of worms