Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Who has it better? Chad, Tyrone, or Stacy

Who has it the best?

• Total voters
FuckExistence

FuckExistence

Redeem or Rot
★★★★
They're all overprivileged but who is living on the easiest mode in life?

Chad and Tyrone have a penis so life is automatically more difficult.

btw why are multiple votes allowed? doesn’t make sense..

Stacy, no contest.

Can chad and tyrone sell used shit stained panties to make tens of thousands?

Equally good tbh. The foid is more privileged in lower and middle classes, the chad in upper class, and the tyrone got race privilege and can cuck white boys with their bbc fetishist gfs.

No catch. Definitely stacy.
Just look at the cucked laws

chad because he gets respect from everyone, no matter the age, no matter the gender.

Stacy easily.
Stacy gets to choose, chad needs to be chad just to get noticed.
Chad might get foids to swoon on him, but nothing halo effects a room of people like a prime stacy.

Didn't see you meant easier, which would be foids. Chad has a better life on average though

Chad because most of the time they don't deny blackpill

Obviously Stacy bro lol. It's a foid.

Tbh Stacy Idk why I voted Chad.

Was going to vote Stacy but then I realized how much it would suck to be a dime a dozen, vacuous foid :feelskek:

Last edited:
Hard to say. Each one has their pros and cons. Stacies have female privilege, can whore herself out and be in poverty and still live the good life, Tyrones have Black Privilege not to mention cops being afraid to repremand Tyrones thanks to BLM,Chads can fuck any foid in existence, he doesn't have to worry about being sexual assaulted or sexual assault cases levied against him. Stacies have to worry about sexual assault,while Tyrones usually have to watch his back for other Tyrones that might want to kill him, Chads well they can still get screwed over in divorce courts, while rare, it still can happen. So all three of them have their ups and downs, it just a matter of what you're after.

Everyone who is not an incel

“Which one is healthier?

>fried chicken
>feces
>broccoli”

Stacy until she’s like 30 and loses her looks. Chad for overall life satisfaction.

There is nothing good about being a nigger

Tenor

Neither is being a stormfrontcel

Niggered ngl
Lmao

Voted Chad and Stacey. Even though society treats stacies better, they still have the mental disorder of being a woman. Tyrones are stigmatized by white society, and are fwb at best

Last edited:
So you mean to tell me to tell me that you wouldn't want to wake up in the morning with the looks and body of prime LL Cool J, including his race?

W0tCwOJ

Which do you think would be more conducive to slaying the maximum amount of Stacies....being white and as you are right now or being black with LL Cool J's looks?

So you mean to tell me to tell me that you wouldn't want to wake up in the morning with the looks and body of prime LL Cool J, including his race?

View attachment 84952

Which do you think would be more conducive to slaying the maximum amount of Stacies....being white and as you are right now or being black with LL Cool J's looks?
Lmao he's black too. I would be fucking ecstatic if I woke up on famous nigga mode btw.

Lmao he's black too. I would be fucking ecstatic if I woke up on famous nigga mode btw.
No I meant minus the money and status. You had those looks and that body,including being black, but you were a mailman or a mechanic or a janitor? You think you still wouldn't slay?

No I meant minus the money and status. You had those looks and that body,including being black, but you were a mailman or a mechanic or a janitor? You think you still wouldn't slay?
Of course not. Garunteed pussy.

View attachment 84952

The delusion is real

Stacies can fuck their 8 year old sons, stab their boyfriends for forgetting her gucci purse and then dance all the way to the top of the corporate ladder through quotas.

Stacy lifemogs all non-stacies (maybe except billionaire trust fund babies)

Stacy > all foids >Chad&Tyrone > all men > incels

Chad larping as an incel on .is

females always have it better than males, no matter how good looking he is

LOL....you mean to tell me that a prime LL look alike wouldn't slay Stacies because he's black??
He would slay because he’s a tyrone, meaning high tier black. Not because he’s simply black. If he was just the average black he wouldn’t slay shit

Chad in terms of getting laid as a male, Stacy in terms of western privilege.