Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Who has higher SMV in the west, Curries or Ricecels?

azakhan

azakhan

OG failure
Title, I was always wondering about that. I know in my country Curries would be much more desirable becuase of exotic look but in the west?

Rice
Curries are dumb rices

rice because of kpop potential (unless actual subhuman), indians dont have anything going for them aside from arranged marriage which isn't possible in the west

I’d say rice

I have seen many nerdy curries dating outside their race, but the few rices I’ve seen dating interracially are ultra confident, muscular Changs

Depends on how attractive the individual is tbh.
A 4/10 curry and a 4/10 rice will always be incel.
But comparing a hightier normie rice to a incel curry? Or vice versa?
That's what matters is your looks

High tier curries beat out high tier rice, but the average ricecel mogs the average curry.

mogs me cus curry

Lifefuel for ricemen :feelsautistic:

Rice, like the guy above that said the kpop influence and the possibility of being Chang(asian chad).
I have literally heard people say that indians are the most unattractive major group of people on earth.

Rice
The Asian stereotype is dying but the Indian stereotypes are still alive and well
So women will view curries as less subhuman

both are seen as subhuman to the point where it doesn’t matter

Rice wins this round

rice until you get to chad levels, rice's don't grow in T and SMV tbh. They are always feminine