Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Who has here a sister ?

To koniec

To koniec

Soon to goon to goonerfall
★★★★★
Any sistercels ? Are they mean for you, and how they look ( propably still got a boyfriends )

Yes. I have a sister. She is okay to me. She’s mid, I’d say about a 6 on a general scale. Yes she has a boyfriend.

Yes. I have a sister. She is okay to me. She’s mid, I’d say about a 6 on a general scale. Yes she has a boyfriend.
Is he a chad ? or chadlite

What's your ethnicity ? And what she thinks about not having a girlfriend
I am filo-indian (a mix, some other places in south asia as well)
She is generally nice to me, I think maybe she feels bad for my situation (I’m a little retarded.) She is about the same age as me and we grew up together so we both saw the change in the way people treated me. Elementary people don’t really care about looks and then it hits in middle school and suddenly you’re the social outcast. She’s not dumb, she has smarts and can work out (thanks to her not being a dumbass and also being a female, knowing other females) why I don’t have a girlfriend or friends.

I am filo-indian (a mix, some other places in south asia as well)
She is generally nice to me, I think maybe she feels bad for my situation (I’m a little retarded.) She is about the same age as me and we grew up together so we both saw the change in the way people treated me. Elementary people don’t really care about looks and then it hits in middle school and suddenly you’re the social outcast. She’s not dumb, she has smarts and can work out (thanks to her not being a dumbass and also being a female, knowing other females) why I don’t have a girlfriend or friends.
Is her boyfriend white ? Gues also other ethnicity since first time i heard name as filo-indian

Is her boyfriend white ? Gues also other ethnicity since first time i heard name as filo-indian
White yeah and for the record she keeps him a secret since parents are strict and wouldn’t want dating outside of race anyways

Brootal, how your parents react to it
I edited the post but yes no dating outside race she keeps him a secret and mostly goes over to his house unless our parents are not home. She is 20 and things between them are getting serious as far as I know so I’m predicting a pregnancy scare tbh

I edited the post but yes no dating outside race she keeps him a secret and mostly goes over to his house unless our parents are not home. She is 20 and things between them are getting serious as far as I know so I’m predicting a pregnancy scare tbh
What do you think about it ? Also probably your parents would want a indian boyfriend for her ?

What do you think about it ? Also probably your parents would want a indian boyfriend for her ?
Yes at least someone within our religion (christianity.) I mean I know deep inside she’s probably an asshole but I do have a soft spot towards her. I think she will be loyal but I’m not god so I have no idea. I just hope she doesn’t turn out as a bitch and cheats on him or the other way around I fucking hate normies
Also I’m drunk right now

Yes at least someone within our religion (christianity.) I mean I know deep inside she’s probably an asshole but I do have a soft spot towards her. I think she will be loyal but I’m not god so I have no idea. I just hope she doesn’t turn out as a bitch and cheats on him or the other way around I fucking hate normies
Also I’m drunk right now
What if white christian ? Kek europeans used to be christian...

Yeah I have a (step) sister

my sister is the only one thats nice too me in my famly my brothers hate me, shes the only foid I tolerate

I've one, avarage foid

@Total Imbecile too bad he is currently in house arrest.
Wish you luck!

Luckily I don’t. People here who have sisters have my condolences

people who have sisters have sisters.

Having 2 sisters, one younger and one older, practically mega-suifuel. Your parents take more care about them, buy them everything they want and they don’t have to do shit, for instance I had to do all frickin chores like vacuuming and cleaning while they weren’t doing a shit “muh kweenz.” If I want something I have to have an argument where I have to prove that I need that desperately otherwise I won’t get shit. Both have a boyfriend, the younger sister has a chadlite and he’s kinda a normie and the older one has a frickin’ chad and he moggs me to hell “where is your girlfriend darkneet?!” Also the family hardmogs me for not having a girlfriend and for looking basically like a frickin’ alien, thin arms legs, big head, that’s why I despise family meetings. I hate them, I hate them all. They deserve nothing but death and fire that would cleanse their sins.

@PotatoTomato tried to rape his sister

Sistercels are the BIGGEST volcels here. Jfl at not recording your little sister taking showers.

I have 2 sisters. 1 (16yr) is your average white foid always getting in fights knowing she is wrong but doesnt care. 2 (12yr) being the youngest she is babied into special treatment, tends to get her way often.

Both tend to lie dispite people know they are lying.

Sisters are a pain

I have an older sister, she’s a normie, end of the story