Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Who has blue eyes here?

Django the niggero

Django the niggero

Captain
★★★
I have blue eyes but I don’t attract any girls. Blue eyes don’t matter if you’re ugly

I think mine are hazel but a few foids told me they're green. They look more green during the day with a little bit of yellow and brown.

My eyes are black

Blue eyed cels are fake cels @Zer0/∞

I think mine are hazel but a few foids told me they're green. They look more green during the day with a little bit of yellow and brown.
Did foids give you compliments on your eyes ?

Blue but useless.
Eye color is cope.

I think it's against the rules to talk about compliments here.
It’s not against the rules, it’s just a total fakecel trait, since women are too proud to even show interest in a man, unless they find him very attractive and if you are one of those guys that receive compliments from women, you don’t belong here at all

It’s not against the rules, it’s just a total fakecel trait, since women are too proud to even show interest in a man, unless they find him very attractive and if you are one of those guys that receive compliments from women, you don’t belong here at all
I have never b complimented by a femoid

Blue eyed cels are fake cels @Zer0/∞

moggers

I have never b complimented by a femoid
I have blue eyes but no foid ever mentioned it. They probably didn't even notice. But a HTN next to me in school was complimented for having very dark brown eyes, almost black. He was a sandnigger mogger.

I have blue eyes but no foid ever mentioned it. They probably didn't even notice. But a HTN next to me in school was complimented for having very dark brown eyes, almost black. He was a sandnigger mogger.
@Autistic Man they still admire it jackasses.

@Autistic Man they still admire it jackasses.
I know but until know it didn't really help me. Also blue eyes are very common in Germany so the foids have the choice between blue eyed incels and a blue-eyed Chad.

Pretty sure it is because I got a warning for this: https://incels.is/threads/theres-a-...y-computer-science-course.421076/post-9897940

Girls don't want anything to do with you unless you're able to entertain them, even if they find you physically nice to look at.

I have blue eyes but they look grey

You get asked out, while most of us get looks of disgust and accused of sexual harassment when we warm-approach a woman.

We are not the same
It doesn't matter because if you can't entertain a woman, she's just going to get bored. I think it's something normies are born with or learn from a very young age. I have very little experience talking to girls and i'm past puberty now so that part of my brain will simply never develop.

It doesn't matter because if you can't entertain a woman, she's just going to get bored. I think it's something normies are born with or learn from a very young age. I have very little experience talking to girls and i'm past puberty now so that part of my brain will simply never develop.
You still can get one night stands if you can play a role for one day in the club or at the pub

Mine are pale blue/grey. I get comments on them fairly often.

ya I have blue eyes but my eye area is a huge failo,
hunter eyes>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>eye color