Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Who has better food, the Chinese or the Egyptians?

Who has better food

• Egypt

Votes: 7 23.3%
  • China

Votes: 23 76.7%

• Total voters
They can't find work anywhere else, they have no option but to work in the dump.
Brutal tbh. I’d honestly rope if I were born there, they have literally trash tier copes.

Brutal tbh. I’d honestly rope if I were born there, they have literally trash tier copes.
They are delusional religious fanatics who believe god loves them.

They are delusional religious fanatics who believe god loves them.
(Assuming there’s is one) God clearly loves them so much, that’s why they’re living in a landfill instead of a mansion!

@Amacko have you ever eaten those rotten fish?
nope, the only fish I eat or that my mom makes is fish fillet. ngl Egyptian food can be decent, my favorites are grape leaves and Pastitsio, also shawarma and kofta are good too
but overall chinese food is better imo, more variety and better tasting

Tera cope. It's made by chinks in America. It's not food they eat in China is the point. And it's good and cheap.
Yotta cope. Chinks in America are still chinks.

Mummy soup is my favorite

nope, the only fish I eat or that my mom makes is fish fillet. ngl Egyptian food can be decent, my favorites are grape leaves and Pastitsio, also shawarma and kofta are good too
but overall chinese food is better imo, more variety and better tasting
Would you ever eat fesikh?

no looks disgusting, my parents eat it though, with onions but it smells like bad. they call it "ringa" or some shit
They're not the same thing, I tried ringa once, it's too salty.

They're not the same thing, I tried ringa once, it's too salty.
oh ok, i still wouldn't eat that deadly ass looking fish, it would just make me more ethnic
lol looks like our people are suicidal as well. I hate our culture so much, it's not even white worship, literally any other culture would be better than we we have

literally any other culture would be better than we we have
Eh, Chinese people eat bats and are suffering an epidemic from it so we’re pretty much in the same boat.

Eh, Chinese people eat bats and are suffering an epidemic from it so we’re pretty much in the same boat.
i guess so, china and egypt are both shitty 3rd worlds. i even think bejing might even be worse than Cairo with the overpopulation and pollution you guys have, especially with the corona shit. JFL if ur not white

Apparently white people eat rotten fish too, who do you think discovered it first?

Some primitive hominid was probably walking around 4 million years ago chewing on a rotten fish from the saltwater thinking about how good it tastes compared to the stuff he usually ate

Chinese eat some disgusting stuff tbh. I suppose that is how it gets after too many famines.

There's a reason Chinese food is world famous
full

@tehgymcel420

fesikh is an unrivaled delicacy

Egyptian food mogs imo.

Chinese food is pretty popular with most people though

China food mogs everybody.