Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Who has better food, the Chinese or the Egyptians?

Who has better food

• Egypt

Votes: 7 23.3%
  • China

Votes: 23 76.7%

• Total voters
tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
Me and @ThePlagueDoctor were discussing this last night but couldn't come to an agreement, who has better food? Here are the finest delicacies from each country, which would you prefer?

Chinese bat soup
5e29b3ae2030274bc50360af.jpg

Egypt's fermented rotten fish

Inb4 chinese food brang the Wuhan virus

Egyptian food? What is it ? Sandwiches? :feelsEhh:

@chudur-budur Which would you rather eat.

would rather kill myself than to eat any of those

@Amacko have you ever eaten those rotten fish?

would rather kill myself than to eat any of those
You have to choose, or else the fox in my avi will force feed you one at random.

@Amacko have you ever eaten those rotten fish?

You have to choose, or else the fox in my avi will force feed you one at random.
bat soup, I'll get corona virus. I'll spend my last days coughing on everyone

@chudur-budur Which would you rather eat.
I will dip the rotten fish in the bat soup then eat it.

JK, I don't eat exotic foods, I don't eat pork even, although not a muslim anymore, I feel gross.

Me and @ThePlagueDoctor were discussing this last night but couldn't come to an agreement, who has better food? Here are the finest delicacies from each country, which would you prefer?

Chinese bat soup
5e29b3ae2030274bc50360af.jpg

Egypt's fermented rotten fish

bruh I looked up Egyptian food out of curiosity and found this thing called hawawshi. Looks p good ngl tbhngl. How often do you eat something like this? Or is it actually trash and just looks good?

never had egyptian food so gotta go with chinese

bruh I looked up Egyptian food out of curiosity and found this thing called hawawshi. Looks p good ngl tbhngl. How often do you eat something like this? Or is it actually trash and just looks good?

View attachment 200548
It's decent.

I will dip the rotten fish in the bat soup then eat it.

JK, I don't eat exotic foods, I don't eat pork even, although not a muslim anymore, I feel gross.
Are you afraid they'll give you exotic shits?

Chinese all the way. Love it fr

It's decent.

Are you afraid they'll give you exotic shits?

May be yea, you know how protective and defensive I am, when it comes to my shit.

Wtf is Egyptian food?

Egypt because their food will kill me faster

Both are terrible

@Transcended Trucel A cookcel would appreciate these?

They both have killer food. White people may be the best looking but their food sucks. Ethnics food is 10x better than white food

None of them... I prefer monkey soup

is that a zabbaleen delicacy?

@Transcended Trucel A cookcel would appreciate these?
I would prefer second one for health reasons. But I would try bat soup at least once out of curiosity, idgaf if poisoned, have health and disability insurance

I’m a ricecel so obviously I’m gonna say Chinese food.

They both have killer food. White people may be the best looking but their food sucks. Ethnics food is 10x better than white food
Apparently white people eat rotten fish too, who do you think discovered it first?

ngl I googled Chinese food and Egyptian food and the images of Chinese food mog Egyptian food

you hate to see it happen :feelsbadman:

ngl I googled Chinese food and Egyptian food and the images of Chinese food mog Egyptian food

you hate to see it happen :feelsbadman:
Chinese food def mogs Egypt food,Arabs dont use enough seasoning imo. Sadly many Chinese restaurants have shit hygeine. Making me avoid them.

Chinese food def mogs Egypt food,Arabs dont use enough seasoning imo.
Idk, I’m mainly talking about the way the food looks, Chinese food straight up looks better. Proof of the halo effect in food jfl

Sadly many Chinese restaurants have shit hygeine. Making me avoid them.
Don’t go to Chinese restaurants lmfao, make it yourself, there are a ton of recipes online.

Idk, I’m mainly talking about the way the food looks, Chinese food straight up looks better. Proof of the halo effect in food jfl
Bats are better looking than fish, look at how cute they are.
11362424926_3f0f50a397_b.jpg

Bats are better looking than fish, look at how cute they are.
11362424926_3f0f50a397_b.jpg
that’s what I’m sayin

No jokes though, I looked up Chinese beef dish, here’s what the first result is :

Here’s the first one for Egyptian beef dish :

Which one do u think looks better?

I'd eat Egyptian food if it's cooked by people of Zabbaleen.

Chinese food of course

Maybe after I test the food for viruses, then we can talk.
Looks pretty unhygienic, they don't have soap there and the guy just dipped his finger into it to taste the spices.

Looks pretty unhygienic, they don't have soap there and the guy just dipped his finger into it to taste the spices.
The entire fucking city is unhygienic.

I have so many questions.

Do they have running water and electricity? Are they paying taxes :lul:? Does the Egyptian government recognize this city? Why are these people not moving away from this shithole?

Last edited:
Chinese food that is actually 100% American and never eaten in China, that's what I'm eating right now.
Giga cope. Chinese food that is actually 100% "American" were still invented by chinks.

The entire fucking city is unhygienic.

I have so many questions.

Do they have running water and electricity? Are they paying taxes :)lul:)? Does the Egyptian government recognize this city? Why are these people not moving away from this shithole?
A foid was washing dishes at 20:30, so they do have water. It's not really a city, just a district of Cairo. I don't think they pay taxes, but I'm not sure.

A foid was washing dishes at 20:30, so they do have water. It's not really a city, just a district of Cairo. I don't think they pay taxes, but I'm not sure.
Oh, why do those people not leave? Is it just impossibly difficult or something?

Oh, why do those people not leave? Is it just impossibly difficult or something?
They can't find work anywhere else, they have no option but to work in the dump.