Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Who has a better chance of ascension?

Who would easier ascend?

• Total voters
ColdLightOfDay

ColdLightOfDay

Serge’s alt.
★★★★★
All are 5/10.

6ft abo, assuming he's also 5/10 and looksmatched with the others.

Need more information, are they all at the same level of NT? If so then it entirely comes down to location.

Lmao at putting curry below rice. I'm actually done arguing that curries are generally more attractive than rices, made this argument with valid explanation like a million times but dumb fucks just dont understand. Oh well, believe what you want I guess

5’9 Latino tbh.

Lmao at putting curry below rice. I'm actually done arguing that curries are generally more attractive than rices, made this argument with valid explanation like a million times but dumb fucks just dont understand. Oh well, believe what you want I guess
I know that position is often disputed but curries often insist that ricecels are above them. What race are you?

5ft9 latino

Olive skin. Probably NW1. Dark thick brows. Age well. The med race of men has the most potential.

5’11 curry if light skinned North Indian/paki. Unless the curry you are picturing in the scenario has traditional curry features. If this is the case then 5’9 latino. If you’re 5’7 white you at least need a 6/10 face

Last edited:
Lattino or nigger :feelstrash:

Another day another curry coper.

Another day another curry coper.

Curry males are generally higher T than rice males.

Because of this curries tend to be taller than rices and have bigger frame than rices. Also as a result of having higher T, curries can actually grow facial hair which is useful for covering up part of the face, thus being effective in concealing weak jawline and/or small/recessed chin whereas rice males can look like 16 year old boys despite being well into their 20s as a result of inability to grow facial hair. In addition, as a result of having higher T, curries tend to have bigger penises. CURRY MALES HAVE HIGHER T AND THUS ARE PERCEIVED TO HAVE GREATER MASCULINITY THAN ASIAN MALES.

FURTHERMORE, rices have unattractive facial features- mainly squinty eyes. Curries, due to having european admixture, have somewhat european features.

Before calling someone a coper, make sure you have valid arguments to back up your point of view, otherwise you'll get completely destroyed by the opposition.

Jbw is unstoppable

Most likely the Abo is the ugliest but since he is 6 foot he could thug max. If the Rice is 5 ft 10 in Asia which is tall in Asia he could ascend same with 5ft 11 curry.

Curry males are generally higher T than rice males.

Because of this curries tend to be taller than rices and have bigger frame than rices. Also as a result of having higher T, curries can actually grow facial hair which is useful for covering up part of the face, thus being effective in concealing weak jawline and/or small/recessed chin whereas rice males can look like 16 year old boys despite being well into their 20s as a result of inability to grow facial hair. In addition, as a result of having higher T, curries tend to have bigger penises. CURRY MALES HAVE HIGHER T AND THUS ARE PERCEIVED TO HAVE GREATER MASCULINITY THAN ASIAN MALES.

FURTHERMORE, rices have unattractive facial features- mainly squinty eyes. Curries, due to having european admixture, have somewhat european features.

Before calling someone a coper, make sure you have valid arguments to back up your point of view, otherwise you'll get completely destroyed by the opposition.
>Asks me to provide valid arguments
>Provides no valid arguments

Literally every curry vs rice thread has the rice coming out on top. Rice have a MASSIVELY better reputation in the west than curries and thus have a much higher perceived status. Rice culture is actually extremely popular in the west. No one gives a shit about curry culture. Ricecels can at least run weeaboo game, kpop game and neo-colonizer game. What the fuck do shitskin hindus have to offer?

JFL @ your "muh higher T" cope and your "muh facial hair" cope.

And JFL @ being the only one to vote curry. Obvious butt hurt currycel is obvious.

I know it sucks being the absolute bottom of the barrel but no amount of coping is going to help you.

Last edited:

Literally every curry vs rice thread has the rice coming out on top. Rice have a MASSIVELY better reputation in the west than curries and thus have a much higher perceived status. Rice culture is actually extremely popular in the west. No one gives a shit about curry culture. Ricecels can at least run weeaboo game, kpop game and neo-colonizer game. What the fuck do shitskin hindus have to offer?

And JFL @ being the only one to vote curry. Obvious butt hurt currycel is obvious.
View attachment 123459
I know it sucks being the absolute bottom of the barrel but no amount of coping is going to help you.
What is neo-coloniser game?

Are you kidding me...
I rarely go out but I’ve seen ugly/short black dudes with white girls before

Not going to say anything more to avoid getting a warning for cherrypicking. Jfl

6ft aboriginal assuming hes light skinned one

View attachment 123459

Rices have higher status than curries because rices tend to come from more developed countries. They're usually from first and second world countries, while every curry country is a third-world, poor, developing shit-hole. However curry culture does have some presence and influence in the West due to Bollywood and non-curry foids in the west often lust/swoon over the rich, high status chads. So while curry status may be low, it is not as low as you think.

It's typical of a redpiller to give more significance to status/money over looks. On the contrary, a blackpiller realises that looks trumps everything. Curries are genetically superior to rices whereas rices are superior to curries in status, but because looks > status, curry still wins. You're not even fully blackpilled and your name is "BlackpillRage". JFL, you must be a larper or extremely low IQ. You're on the wrong forum, go to MGTOW or something LMAO.

Last edited:
I voted Latin Lover, Spain have the largest percentage of Chads among their population, and the Romance Languages, Spanish, French, Italian are created to attracted Foids.

I voted Latin Lover, Spain have the largest percentage of Chads among their population, and the Romance Languages, Spanish, French, Italian are created to attracted Foids.
Latino in in this case was in reference South American mestizo.

Latino in in this case was in reference South American mestizo.

they still have Spanish DNA in them , and they been making some the best pop music for a long time now.

they have that exotic blend of Asian Mongoloids and European Caucasoids in them .
skin that can easily the kind of dark tan most foids prefer.

they still have Spanish DNA in them , and they been making some the best pop music for a long time now.

they have that exotic blend of Asian Mongoloids and European Caucasoids in them .
skin that can easily the kind of dark tan most foids prefer.
Yeah they can be very gl tbf.

Alright the way this has been organized and the scores are a bit weird, this is a biased poll.

Also @IncelKing is correct and @Blackpill Rage is being dumb. I first voted 5'7 white guy but then I changed my mind after reading the post here. A 5'11 curry realistically should ascend versus the 5'8 black dude.

@Blackpill Rage you sound very mad for some reason, most asian women are dating white men and are leaving asian men to die alone. Meanwhile curry foids are still with there men for a GOOD reason. I'll let you figure that out if you are actually black pilled.

Jfl @ the abo voters tbh.
Abos are subhumans.

The black guy, where I live (((Cucknada))) black guys are treated like gods there.