Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Who had the most underrated ER

Which one?

• Randy Stair

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Stephen Paddock

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • Eric and Dylan

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
BasedSaiyanCel2002

BasedSaiyanCel2002

The Based Saiyan Incel
★★★★
We've all heard about the most talked about ER's but what about the underrated ones?

I don't think any of them compare to Elliot Rodger

Dylan and Eric have prettyboy hairstyles and complain about not being good at sports they use the word jocks to describe chads on purpose because they know that's what men believe is a chad or believed I should say

Randy Stair was also a chadlite obsessed with guns they just think it's cool it's the same old bullshit

Stephen Paddock's case is really interesting because he married and divorced twice then fucked a woman she had met earlier

He was a real estate agent and gambled and as much as I'd like to single him out; this guy cuckmaxxed with his divorced wives and kept remarrying with people after divorcing exes and they were on good terms

Even though Paddock's case is a bit strange the kill count and the fact that it was a random music festival makes me think he was obsessed with mass shootings and "the kill count" as well like the other three

None of these cases compare to the Isla Vista tragedy Elliot Rodger was bullied for being aspie and mocked to the point where he had to hide in a corner of the room in classes or hall or even in lunch breaks

He was a nice guy which I can really relate to and was a loner which is why I sympathize with him so much. He did have 4G wifi or some shit so he could play games at school but it is tough being mogged that brutally

Elliot deserves the title; I can relate to his story more than anything else, nothing compares. Not even Cho, who was another retard obsessed with guns and being edgy, Elliot truly had a horrible life.

He also had a bad family really Elliot Rodger doesn't compare to any of these idiots who just want to kill for fame; I don't think Elliot did it for fame, I think he did it for impact and influence on the world.

I think for most of these guys it's just bad life choices but for Elliot it was ambition; for Elliot I think he wanted to succeed in life but was pushed into a corner to fail, but for these guys they guided their life this way and had ways out but they made the choice to commit a mass shooting while the victims didn't benefit them or affect them in real time. For Elliot these were really the people who hated him and this was undoubtedly revenge not just hating the world for a kill count turning up to random events but for actual revenge killing the people who treated him so unfairly.

Elliot really outlines the incel problem without making this about other people, I think the guy really did this for the outcasts and rejects and himself above all else. When you're stuck you might as well kill yourself go rambo but when you're free like the other 4, it's better to succeed and not take revenge of things you wouldn't need to worry about later on.

Elliot was trapped, this is what separates him from the rest.

Last edited:

Stephen was a wmaf richfag ricecel enemy but he targeted normie concert goers so that's a
The injury to kill ain't impressive, he's in a static position so could've considered 7.62 rifles with a bipod to improve kill-kill assist ratio

Marc Lepine. He targeted f*minist college foids all the way back in the 80s. A true martyr and ahead of his time.

Marc Lepine. He targeted f*minist college foids all the way back in the 80s. A true martyr and ahead of his time.
I thought that was before they ruined COMPLETELY ruined everything. I mean yeah they did fuck up society by that point but the 80s? I thought society still had some semblance of BasedNess back then.

george sodini because he is literally me

I thought that was before they ruined COMPLETELY ruined everything. I mean yeah they did fuck up society by that point but the 80s? I thought society still had some semblance of BasedNess back then.
Not Cuckada bro. Cuckada was already gone

Vladislav Roslyakov
Tim Kretschmer
Wellington Menezes