Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Who had a crash on Adriana Lima?

CherryFlavoured

CherryFlavoured

I sure wish I could pop a girl's cherry!
★★★★★
Its over, I really need to empty my balls in Adriana Lima, its more over that I stalk a girl from my city on tik tok for 2 years that look like Adriana and I jerk off to her nudes cause chad from my city sharded them with me, its fucking over. The bitch from my city is literally 11/10 stacy god tier, I asked her out and she said never ask a 10 when you are a 2

Fail Music Video GIF by glaive

And im not even 2, im 5 in the best days

I used to have a huge crush on my 40 year old 6th grade english teacher. Also developed huge crushes over some women I saw online

I would love to touch her vagina

Fair point. The car might have some PTSD from the crash though
True. My truck may have a tiny bit of PTSD too. It was parked in the parking lot of the local hardware store when a woman accidentally backed into the passenger side of it. Her car hit the running board and hopped up and hit the passenger door. It didn't damage the rear door though or the front fender luckily. The strong running board took most of the impact and prevented it from really getting fucked up. This was in 2021, and it still have the dent in the running board and scrape in the door. We never bothered fixing it because it's only cosmetic and the truck works fine. Bummer though, as it's a pristine 2016 extended cab Colorado with a 2 inch lift kit. The woman who hit it was homeless with no insurance, and only had a car and no other property, so no way for us to get compensation for it

True. My truck may have a tiny bit of PTSD too. It was parked in the parking lot of the local hardware store when a woman accidentally backed into the passenger side of it. Her car hit the running board and hopped up and hit the passenger door. It didn't damage the rear door though or the front fender luckily. The strong running board took most of the impact and prevented it from really getting fucked up. This was in 2021, and it still have the dent in the running board and scrape in the door. We never bothered fixing it because it's only cosmetic and the truck works fine. Bummer though, as it's a pristine 2016 extended cab Colorado with a 2 inch lift kit. The woman who hit it was homeless with no insurance, and only had a car and no other property, so no way for us to get compensation for it
My dad's truck has been hit a few times too. But it wasn't hit on the actual truck, just the hitch ball mount

My dad's truck has been hit a few times too. But it wasn't hit on the actual truck, just the hitch ball mount
Good. At least it didn't get damaged.

Fortunately
2 of my grandfather's cars were in crashes. One had a slow head on frontal crash and needed a new bumper and headlight. The other one was parked on the street when someone rear ended it, absolutely decimating the trunk area. They did a good job reconstructing it and you'd never know it was once wrecked. Had to sell that car though because it was rusting out. That was over 6 years ago, so I wonder if the car is still alive

2 of my grandfather's cars were in crashes. One had a slow head on frontal crash and needed a new bumper and headlight. The other one was parked on the street when someone rear ended it, absolutely decimating the trunk area. They did a good job reconstructing it and you'd never know it was once wrecked. Had to sell that car though because it was rusting out. That was over 6 years ago, so I wonder if the car is still alive
IMG 1051

I'd love to crash into her with a heavy commercial truck

I hope it is. I loved that car. I know my dad's old Ford Ranger is still alive because I saw it the other day on the way to the cabin. They turned it into a company work truck. I know it's the same truck because it's a white 2 door 7 foot bed ranger of the same body style (super rare truck), and it has the same rust pattern ours did, just much worse since it has been over 4 years since we sold it. The rust was the whole reason we got rid of it. The truck I have now has almost no rust. Happy to see they old one is still going.

I hope it is. I loved that car. I know my dad's old Ford Ranger is still alive because I saw it the other day on the way to the cabin. They turned it into a company work truck. I know it's the same truck because it's a white 2 door 7 foot bed ranger of the same body style (super rare truck), and it has the same rust pattern ours did, just much worse since it has been over 4 years since we sold it. The rust was the whole reason we got rid of it. The truck I have now has almost no rust. Happy to see they old one is still going.
That's good

I believe my dad had a 90s ranger once
Nice. They really were good trucks. They also were geared nicely and even the 2.3 4 cylinder had good torque. My V6 Colorado is a way bigger and more powerful truck, but it has less initial torque because Chevy were dipshits and made the gear ration too high.

Nice. They really were good trucks. They also were geared nicely and even the 2.3 4 cylinder had good torque. My V6 Colorado is a way bigger and more powerful truck, but it has less initial torque because Chevy were dipshits and made the gear ration too high.
I see

All they had to do was put low gears in it and the V6 would be a mogger. It's ok on the highway, but it's kinda a dog in the city

Its over, I really need to empty my balls in Adriana Lima, its more over that I stalk a girl from my city on tik tok for 2 years that look like Adriana and I jerk off to her nudes cause chad from my city sharded them with me, its fucking over. The bitch from my city is literally 11/10 stacy god tier, I asked her out and she said never ask a 10 when you are a 2
Geomaxx to find Lima lookalike virgins.

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/9tA3G7Hj6OE?si=_cnXKcM4mT_9Ucqi