Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Who fucking cares how we look to normies?

TheProphetMuscle

TheProphetMuscle

Scary Monster
★★★★★
I've seen posts on here talking about how we shouldn't make ourselves look bad in front of normies and IT. It doesn't matter though. They'll never like us, wanna hang out with us, accept us into their circles, or care about us no matter how we act. We're the ugly ducklings that they wanted anything to do with. So I say fuck them and their "personality is what matters"
I like to say whatever the fuck I want and watch them get offended

go ahead, but it might get you fired from a job or beaten up

very true, we should never adapt to their standards to please them. why? because the only thing we could do to please them is killing ourselves, that is how much they hate us

Or..Just hear me out...Don't be a moron and release personal info
well on this forum it's fine, but I thought you were talking about speaking the blackpill in public

well on this forum it's fine, but I thought you were talking about speaking the blackpill in public
Yea some things you can't say but fuck being nice to them in person

Caring how incels are perceived by normies is a trait found mainly within new incels who came here due to some kind of a reactionary cause that led them here.

It's the result of an abrupt change in environment, normies care what other normies think, most users here have lost that aspect of their normie selves when getting stomped on by society years ago. If a user decides to stay, this viewpoint will soon fade out of their mind and they'll accept their inceldom, otherwise, they'll likely leave after 2-3 months.

Exceptions to this rule largely include those who never got the message that incels aren't a movement seeking change rather than a group gathered to discuss issues in our lives. Idealism is also commonly found in new users.