Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Who else was regularly on r/incels and/or r/braincels before they got banned/quarantined?

Unzöl

Unzöl

Banned
-
I've only been on r/incels once by accident because back in 2017 I was not blackpilled yet. Then I started to browse braincels in September 2018 and became addicted to it soon. While it was mainly about memes instead of serious discussions, it was quite enjoyable for me who was often depressed and only wanted some nice laugh material.

i was quite active in r/incels. never even browsed r/braincels, though.

Me. I was there since r/incels era. Way more edgy than braincels and incels.is

The only downside was that comments have to be approved on new accounts which means I can't post using alt.

I regularly go on braincels if this forum is slow.

Discovered braincels when it had around 20k subs

I was a lurker on r/incels for almost a year. I rarely visit r/braincels because it's shit.

r/Incels was banned last year in November. At that time I did not know what incels are xD. But I was and I still am active at r/Braincels.

Isn't it the refuge for former r/incel members?
I think most former members migrated to this site.

Idk, r/braincels seems like a shitty, more reddit-friendly version of r/incels to me, but I might be wrong because as I said, I rarely visit it.

I used to post on r/incels, never fucked with the other incel subs

Lurked incels

I joined this site after braincels got quarantined

Both. Also, anyone here happen to be the rare few on incels.life?

i was active on /r/incels but never braincels. Braincels is a hell hole.