Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Who else succeeded Nofap

It makes no sense to even use the word “success”.

Being able to abstain from masturbating for a month doesn’t give you any real life benefit or make your life better in any way.

you can tell people proudly that you didn’t masturbate for the whole month, but nobody really cares. This isn’t any real achievement.

How did it make you feel and whats your streak?For me i felt it did nothing but i only did no fap for like 1 month

Being able to abstain from masturbating for a month doesn’t give you any real life benefit or make your life better in any way.
I learned about drinking less water before bed. Having a water bottle handy if I need to drink.

How did it make you feel and whats your streak?For me i felt it did nothing but i only did no fap for like 1 month
Made me feel super aware of how annoying it used to be when I would ruin my pajamas.

My streak is 1 and a half months.

you can tell people proudly that you didn’t masturbate for the whole month, but nobody really cares. This isn’t any real achievement.
:yes:

I coomed thrice Nov 1

I succeeded doing it only once a day than 4 a day

Didn’t even begin for me, Chico

this. I was successfully practicing total abstinence for a couple of years and it's bs. It does not give you any benefits - that's for sure. It's ridiculous how naive these people who think that doing no-fap will make them super-human alpha males. are.. What it can give you is some problems with health. Or so the doctors say

I made it like a week. I wish I could go longer because I hate succumbing to my urges, but I also hate lusting after foids, so have to compromise.

this. I was successfully practicing total abstinence for a couple of years and it's bs. It does not give you any benefits - that's for sure. It's ridiculous how naive these people who think that doing no-fap will make them super-human alpha males. are.. What it can give you is some problems with health. Or so the doctors say

lol so for 2 years of your life you cucked yourself by missing out on the ultimate pleasure of life, which is to experience an orgasm, 2 year of life which is gone forever and can never be recovered.

Ultimately you only have yourself to blame, for falling for the propaganda and myth of no-fap being beneficial for health and giving you an “alpha mindset” (whatever the fuck that is).

I was never low iq enough to fall for that shit, I have enough logical thinking ability to think for myself and come to my own conclusions with regards to whether something benefits me or not, I don’t just blindly believe anything that Normies say nor do I follow their trends like a stupid sheep

lol so for 2 years of your life you cucked yourself by missing out on the ultimate pleasure of life, which is to experience an orgasm, 2 year of life which is gone forever and can never be recovered.
yes, basically. :feelskek: but I don't see it as a big deal. This was a unique experience and I was feeling fullfilment as I'll explain below. So, no big regrets.
Ultimately you only have yourself to blame, for falling for the propaganda and myth of no-fap being beneficial for health and giving you an “alpha mindset” (whatever the fuck that is).
It was strictly for religious reasons as I was a practising christian. NEVER believed this bs.
I was never low iq enough to fall for that shit, I have enough logical thinking ability to think for myself and come to my own conclusions with regards to whether something benefits me or not, I don’t just blindly believe anything that Normies say nor do I follow their trends like a stupid sheep
And good for you. I like to think of myself as doing the same, but who knows really...

I tried but I failed after 7 days.

I did it as little as possible during november. Only 4 times

I didn't succeed nnn but then again I didn't really try, but I try to abstain a lot though.

No fap copers are retarded

1. Over for sexual anhedonia cels
  2. I don't like defiling my Jimjams