Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW who else reads MLPOL here?

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Paragon
★★★★★
MLPOL

I am a fan of intersectionality.

/pol/tards are midwits, so no. I only ever go look at that stuff for vaccine information

Never heard of it. from my understanding the acronym MLPOL stands for My Little Pony Political? Do you have to be familiar with the series to comprehend these?
there's some MLP references you might not understand if you're not a fan but you can pretty much just read it for the politics

there's variety in any group, plenty of morons here too bro
True, but I only browse there to see happenings or vaxx info, most /pol/tards are 90 IQ retards or literal bots. Most of them would kill me for being non-white anyway.

most /pol/tards are 90 IQ retards or literal bots
why would you describe a literal bot as a poltard?

Any place where intelligent people congregate get invested by agent provocateurs trying to derail the place, same shit happens here

Most of them would kill me for being non-white anyway.
you really think that bro?
most just want to keep racial diversity by avoiding endless mixing and doing sensible segregation with peaceful coexistence and friendship

why would you describe a literal bot as a poltard?

Any place where intelligent people congregate get invested by agent provocateurs trying to derail the place, same shit happens here

you really think that bro?
most just want to keep racial diversity by avoiding endless mixing and doing sensible segregation with peaceful coexistence and friendship
No I mean the amount of bots on 4/pol/ is insane, and redditors as well. 4chan is filled with shills, CIAniggers, etc. Also I've seen posts on /pol/ where they get off on cucking asian males recently, Im not an asian male however but to me that is offputting. Also many of them justifiy colonization, rape and genocide of "inferior" races, I know full well Colonization happened because of the Rothschild jewry wanting to expand.
nathan-e1410487487773.jpg

Secondly I also agree with racial segregation and homogenous societys, as well as eugenics for third world countries to improve their IQs - but until the Jewish Cabal is eliminated I have no choice but to live in a western country, because moving to a third world homeland is impossible because im culturally accustomed to the west, and moving back would make my life even worse, so I live here in western degenerate society as a leech/parasite off gynocentric soyciety. Thirdly /pol/ rarely ever looks into /x/ tier topics, there are now declassified studies from the CIA that confirm astral projection and remote viewing, why have they never used remote viewing/astral projection experiences to know the true nature of earth? I researched the perspectives of Gnosticism, Bhuddism, Hinduism, Remote viewing, astral projection, consciousness and its hyperdimensional state. My research has led me to here.

I strongly believe the world is a flesh prison created by an evil being.

@TheNEET thought lossus

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: /pol/ is nothing but glowies and trannies from discord, and "High IQ redpilled and based" stormfrontnormies who save the white race by fucking noodlewhores :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Combine that with MLP and you get the world's most entertaining circus of demented monkeys :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

No I mean the amount of bots on 4/pol/ is insane, and redditors as well. 4chan is filled with shills, CIAniggers, etc.
yes, MLPOL and 8chan aren't quite as bad but you'll get that anywhere with high traffic where mods can't keep up

@TheNEET thought lossus
just like on 4chan's /mlp/, most people there are coomers who only "like" ponies for sex and probably didn't even watch the show
/pol/ is mostly retarded teenagers or guys in their 20s who larp as epic crusaders or Nazis to trigger normies or stroke their ego a bit, there's not much depth into it, the ones larping as christcucks don't even read the Bible, just saw some "le fedora athetist" memes and had a knee jerk reaction to do the opposite, that explains most of /pol/'s ideology in general, lol
I mean, they are right on many things, simple because the mainstream is so retarded that doing anything else yields you a good solution, but most niggas there are failed normies who cope with edginess
I knew about this board and even lurked it in the past, but I wouldn't recommend it
I wouldn't recommend any pony-related forum, it's all different brands of coomers and retards

just like on 4chan's /mlp/, most people there are coomers who only "like" ponies for sex and probably didn't even watch the show
was not aware 4chan had a board for that

also I disagree, it's hard to like the ponies for sex if you haven't watched the show, watching the show is how you come to love the chars and identify with them and open your heart the horsepussy

/pol/ is mostly retarded teenagers or guys in their 20s who larp as epic crusaders or Nazis to trigger normies or stroke their ego a bit
don't forget 30s bro

the ones larping as christcucks don't even read the Bible
I do :)

/pol/ is mostly retarded teenagers or guys in their 20s who larp as epic crusaders or Nazis to trigger normies or stroke their ego a bit, there's not much depth into it, the ones larping as christcucks don't even read the Bible, just saw some "le fedora athetist" memes and had a knee jerk reaction to do the opposite, that explains most of /pol/'s ideology in general, lol
I mean, they are right on many things, simple because the mainstream is so retarded that doing anything else yields you a good solution, but most niggas there are failed normies who cope with edginess
I knew about this board and even lurked it in the past, but I wouldn't recommend it
I wouldn't recommend any pony-related forum, it's all different brands of coomers and retards
pol is funny imo