Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Who else misses the past?

Ronny_Vain

Ronny_Vain

Banned
-
I miss when I was younger, things were so much better then, I didn’t have to worry about girls, cops, getting a job, my future overall, etc, back then it was so simple, but now it seems like a surreal dream, if my parents & society didn’t cause all this mess things could have been different, I don’t get how other people have the right to be happy but I don’t.

I kinda do. I was not self conscious, and was just a stupid kid. I was bullied a lot, but never really cared much. It's only when puberty hit i became so self conscious and started hating myself more, i miss being happy.

I suppose the reality of the blackpill and its bitter truths about lookism and hypergamy were not there, the overall state of moral degeneracy and foid privilege being lesser compared to now, and the standard-increasing menace of social media not being so prevalent; unfortunately, plenty of subhumans still weren't free from the usual discriminatory treatment, mocking by foids not old enough to at least put on a semblance of a filter, and harassment by normies and above of all types, some being neglected by their own guardians... :feelshehe:

What trouble are you having with cops? :feelsugh:

I kinda do. I was not self conscious, and was just a stupid kid. I was bullied a lot, but never really cared much. It's only when puberty hit i became so self conscious and started hating myself more, i miss being happy.
I suppose the reality of the blackpill and its bitter truths about lookism and hypergamy were not there, the overall state of moral degeneracy and foid privilege being lesser compared to now, and the standard-increasing menace of social media not being so prevalent; unfortunately, plenty of subhumans still weren't free from the usual discriminatory treatment, mocking by foids not old enough to at least put on a semblance of a filter, and harassment by normies and above of all types, some being neglected by their own guardians... :feelshehe:

What trouble are you having with cops? :feelsugh:
probation and community service, all because of some school threats I made.

yea back then someone doesn’t have much to worry about. If I could start over again I would.

Not much to miss tbh

I miss when I was younger, things were so much better then, I didn’t have to worry about girls, cops, getting a job, my future overall, etc, back then it was so simple, but now it seems like a surreal dream, if my parents & society didn’t cause all this mess things could have been different, I don’t get how other people have the right to be happy but I don’t.
Nostalgia is pure, unadulterated ropefuel, Chico GrAY:feelsrope:

:feelsrope: I miss when i was a kid

3c587c2d5db6b3ed516eaaf711943a94.jpg

Free the dude in your profile pic

Older you get more obsessed you get with fitting in more depressed you get for being a freak.

Me too brocel

I miss the Covid lockdown time:mask:

Sure. Hope only decreases with age.

:cryfeels:
Failed our baby selves. Imagine how sad it would be knowing this is where it would end up.
I nearly did die at birth tbh. But life fucking cheated me out of death. If only the midwives had have been a little more lazy. I could have joined my miscarried siblings in the blissful state of non-existence.

I nearly did die at birth tbh. But life fucking cheated me out of death. If only the midwives had have been a little more lazy. I could have joined my miscarried siblings in the blissful state of non-existence.
Or gotten reincarnated as an IT user :lul:

Thinking about past is sickness.

Or gotten reincarnated as an IT user :lul:
Would unironically mog being an incel though imo jfl. I may end up a sad ass sack of shit but atleast in this backwards world i'd have some worth. Unless I was just reincarnated as one of the incels on IT jfl. Then i'd just be in the same situation but self-hating

blissful ignorance till whores made me self conscious

Would unironically mog being an incel though imo jfl. I may end up a sad ass sack of shit but atleast in this backwards world i'd have some worth. Unless I was just reincarnated as one of the incels on IT jfl. Then i'd just be in the same situation but self-hating
Jfl, I think most of the males there are incels in denials or cucks unironically.

Jfl, I think most of the males there are incels in denials or cucks unironically.
many are tbh. Theres a reason we all used to joke about and say that IT was the biggest incel community to exist. Because at the time it was. There were more incels in that space that were associated with the term than anywhere. I guess if you counted /r/virgin or TFL or other places there would be a difference but was funny. All you have to do is look at some of these guys post histories and you can see that they're also incelibate.

The world was so much more hopeful without tinder

The past was shit, but I had my dog and some more family still alive back then at least. The future will be emptier and colder for all of us.

many are tbh. Theres a reason we all used to joke about and say that IT was the biggest incel community to exist. Because at the time it was. There were more incels in that space that were associated with the term than anywhere. I guess if you counted /r/virgin or TFL or other places there would be a difference but was funny. All you have to do is look at some of these guys post histories and you can see that they're also incelibate.
I remember there was a user who everyone here made of for being ugly. And someone here talked to them to try to recruit them, but they said it’s too late and that everyone here already hates them. Seems many people over there could easily be converted as well jfl.

I remember there was a user who everyone here made of for being ugly. And someone here talked to them to try to recruit them, but they said it’s too late and that everyone here already hates them. Seems many people over there could easily be converted as well jfl.
IT and other spaces have always employed this really fucked up tactic. They affection and attention bomb a naive reject in the community sometimes. Make him feel valued, then tell him that his incel friends are evil people. They force him to alienate them and shit on them to the point where they'd never trust him again. After they deem that enough damage has been done, they start mocking him again, bullying him and blaming him for shit, for ever being incel etc. They then just get rid of him, leaving the dude completely and utterly alone after sabotaging the only friendships he had.

IT and other spaces have always employed this really fucked up tactic. They affection and attention bomb a naive reject in the community sometimes. Make him feel valued, then tell him that his incel friends are evil people. They force him to alienate them and shit on them to the point where they'd never trust him again. After they deem that enough damage has been done, they start mocking him again, bullying him and blaming him for shit, for ever being incel etc. They then just get rid of him, leaving the dude completely and utterly alone after sabotaging the only friendships he had.
Holy shit that is brutal, idk they were this cruel. Honestly that’s worth making a post about and getting into detail. They need to be exposed for being such scum.

Yes and no. I’d like to be younger again but I’d have the exact same childhood so no. Hence yes and no

Holy shit that is brutal, idk they were this cruel. Honestly that’s worth making a post about and getting into detail. They need to be exposed for being such scum.
I've seen it happen quite a number of times over the years tbh. It's not just IT that have done this though, I've seen youtubers do it too. Thier communities would do the same thing to these guys. Thats their brand of "help"

I've seen it happen quite a number of times over the years tbh. It's not just IT that have done this though, I've seen youtubers do it too. Thier communities would do the same thing to these guys. Thats their brand of "help"
An analysis of IT and many other online “help” communities. Deserves to be it’s own topic tbh. I’m sure you can go into a lot of detail.

An analysis of IT and many other online “help” communities. Deserves to be it’s own topic tbh. I’m sure you can go into a lot of detail.
would take a while tbh. But perhaps at some point