Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Who else looks like a troglodyte?

Looksmaxxcel

Looksmaxxcel

Captain
I have eyes that are very small and eyebrows that are massive. In fact, I have a monobrow because hair grows between my eyebrows. My brow ridge is also incredibly prominent and my philtrum is long even though my chin is weak. In contrast, most chads or prettyboys I've seen have larger eyes in proportion to their faces, and they're somewhat hunterish at least.

I've been told by several people that I either look like a troglodyte or like a rapist.

My eyebrows are thick and I have a unibrow but I learned to trim it and tweeze it. The good thing is it doesn’t grow fast I only have to fix it like once a month.

My eyebrows are thick and I have a unibrow but I learned to trim it and tweeze it. The good thing is it doesn’t grow fast I only have to fix it like once a month.
I need to get a tweezer so that I pluck the hair between my eyebrow ridge. I've started shaving the unibrow whenever I get the chance, because when I don't, I look like an absolute subhuman.

I need to get a tweezer so that I pluck the hair between my eyebrow ridge. I've started shaving the unibrow whenever I get the chance, because when I don't, I look like an absolute subhuman.
these things grow really fast

your only way is to ogremaxx. accept your fate boyo
I guess so. I've started putting on muscle and it somehow looks great on me. It's as if I was meant to be muscular.

wow what a stuck up bitch tbh
This hot guy was practically eyefucking her and of course she fucking eats it all up, but as soon as I glance at her once, she acts like I'm about to violently rape her.

My body is ogre, hunched over and weird looking. My face just looks weak and low status in general though.

im glad i dont have a monobrow