Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Who else looks like a Chad in the mirror?

overlystinkypants

overlystinkypants

Banned
-
Seen some people claim the same thing. Let's see how many of us there are.

I like my looks in reflections of windows and shit

Akarin said:
I like my looks in reflections of windows and shit

Do you look like a slayer in them tho? I sure do. I look like someone who could cuck Lachowski himself.

The amount of stupidity in these threads are just really hilarious. You're delusional. It's like every fucking normie who thinks they're a 7. You're worse than you actually think when you believe this crap.

overlystinkypants said:
Do you look like a slayer in them tho? I sure do. I look like someone who could cuck Lachowski himself.

I look like someone who isn't repulsive.

No.... what? Just no....

There are no Chads here lol but I'm magnificent as ER himself, cannot deny that. And I'm even Aryan as well. God was kind when he created my specimen.

me, if looking full frontal. Second I turn my head or body in any way it's over

why do people make so many retarded ass posts? what the fuck. mods need to be stricter about this tbh.

Tbh, I only look good in one mirror which is my room’s mirror because it has good lighting. But in that mirror, I look like a 9/10 flawless God who can give a run for all male models’ money combined.

It used to be like this, SPECIALLY in the gym mirrors, i looked like a perfect combination between a pretty boy and a dom chad.

Then i proceed to take photos using my phone, then i port those photos to my computer to see how other people see me, and that's it, the ilusion fucked off.

I try not to look in the mirror. I've removed all mirrors in my room

overlystinkypants said:

And I thought I was delusional

C133nA5.gif

not chad but I feel like I look infinitely better in the mirror than I do on camera pictures

Twisted said:
My midface doesn’t look long when I look in the mirror, looks quite compact actually.

However on my front camera, it’s like my face got stretched out. Not to mention my skin tone looks really red on camera too

don't take photos with front camera. it's always shittier quality. especially if it cant even get your skin tone correctly. the better the camera quality the more realistic you look.

I look cute in a very specific type of lighting and with specific face poses, otherwise I look ugly (pictures reveal how everyone else sees you)

jfl@believing digital cameras over a literal reflection of reality

if u look too good in a mirror it means the lighting is really good, an attractice person would still look way better than u in the specific lighting just as an uglier person would look still uglier than u

hehe xd said:
jfl@believing digital cameras over a literal reflection of reality

you're used to seeing that reflection all the time so it's more familiar and therefore more attractive. Digitcal camera photo is swapped horizontally and is a reflection of how other people see you all the time. It's more realistic than reality.

overlystinkypants said:
you're used to seeing that reflection all the time so it's more familiar and therefore more attractive. Digitcal camera photo is swapped horizontally and is a reflection of how other people see you all the time. It's more realistic than reality.

mirror is more accurate than camera quality wise and realistically 

u being used to urself=/=u are attracitve on mirror

No, I sometimes look semi-human when I look in the mirror though.