Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Who else listens a lot to classical music?

Americanpsycho

Americanpsycho

Nothing Matters Anymore
★★★
I also listen to Baroque, and Impressionist, and Expressionist music. Its a shame that most femoids only listen to the most basic songs.

Classical music, it's probably the only genre of music I can listen to without wanting to jump out of a window or covering my ears.

Classical music, it's probably the only genre of music I can listen to without wanting to jump out of a window or covering my ears.

and the music is made only from males, like most of the other types of music

and the music is made only from males, like most of the other types of music

Too true, I am yet to hear a song from an fml "artist" that I can listen to for more than 10 seconds.

Too true, I am yet to hear a song from an fml "artist" that I can listen to for more than 10 seconds.

most songs, are written by men. even the songs which are sung by femoids are written by some nerds

most songs, are written by men. even the songs which are sung by femoids are written by some nerds

Couldn't agree more, the predominant driving force behind all anthropological advancement has been males. The majority of world-renowned artificers are male. Still waiting to see a solo fml expenditure that provides us with the same significant philosophical progression as most male artificers.

I do. I believe a while back we had a classical music thread.

I'd say Baroque is my preference as well. That said i like some of the Russian composers like Mussorgsky, Shostakovitch. A few pieces by American composers like Gershwin and Copland. Some wonderful pieces by English composers as well. Elgar, Holst, Purcell, Ralph Vaughn Williams.

The way society is degenerating i wonder how much longer anyone will listen to it? I often listen to Classic FM on the radio because there is nothing else i can stand on the radio. Where i grew up we had this great radio station which used to play 60's & 70's music which was pretty good. Its no more these days though. I like classic rock. I do listen to a few modern groups but nothing mainstream.

i don't. i used to play it though

I used too, but now I just listen to gang music and drill music all day.

Used to, like a lot. Now I'm more into synthwave and metal

I don’t even though I like it. Don’t have the patience to listen to full songs. Instead I listen to weeb music and different sorts of Japanese music.

A man being covered in tumours?
Help with what exactly? I don't see any problems with being a NEET hikikomori. What else am I supposed to do, go outside? Outside is where the wild things are and prey on the weak and unwanted. There is nothing out there but hostility, false hope, and savagery. There's nothing more to life as an ugly male but persecution.

[video=youtube][ MEDIA=youtube]KpOtuoHL45Y[/MEDIA]

If you let yourself open to anyone and everyone, they will most likely betray and backstab without remorse. If they have remorse, then they simply ignore their feelings of guilt in favor of a fantastic life without ugly, weird, creepy me. They are not willing to spend their time with such a subhuman creature. Outsiders don't belong in society, and society makes that clear.

That's why this place is such a blessing for me and for others. 'Tis a place of rejects. Rejected for various disclosed and undisclosed reasons. Why should I grant society participation, appreciation, and gratefulness when they treat me like utter filth. Like utter scum. I piece of chewed up gum under someone's boot. People may try to make themselves to be superior to others on here, but at least it's behind a screen. At least you can't be judged on looks alone when you come here. You think people deserve our obedience? You want to be a puppy told to be happy and care free when the only treat they give you is a kick in the gut? I don't see why I should do such a thing. I don't see why anyone treated this way should do such a thing.

[video=youtube][ MEDIA=youtube]mmCnQDUSO4I[/MEDIA ]

How would lonely copes like video games and anime keep me satiated when I can always come back here for genuine social interaction? Real life interaction is not genuine in the slightest when people tend to not take you seriously.

Last edited:
Rachmaninoff concerto #2

Moonlight sonata

Help with what exactly? I don't see any problems with being a NEET hikikomori. What else am I supposed to do, go outside? Outside is where the wild things are and prey on the weak and unwanted. There is nothing out there but hostility, false hope, and savagery. There's nothing more to life as an ugly male but persecution.

[video=youtube]

If you let yourself open to anyone and everyone, they will most likely betray and backstab without remorse. If they have remorse, then they simply ignore their feelings of guilt in favor of a fantastic life without ugly, weird, creepy me. They are not willing to spend their time with such a subhuman creature. Outsiders don't belong in society, and society makes that clear.

That's why this place is such a blessing for me and for others. 'Tis a place of rejects. Rejected for various disclosed and undisclosed reasons. Why should I grant society participation, appreciation, and gratefulness when they treat me like utter filth. Like utter scum. I piece of chewed up gum under someone's boot. People may try to make themselves to be superior to others on here, but at least it's behind a screen. At least you can't be judged on looks alone when you come here. You think people deserve our obedience? You want to be a puppy told to be happy and care free when the only treat they give you is a kick in the gut? I don't see why I should do such a thing. I don't see why anyone treated this way should do such a thing.

[video=youtube]

How would lonely copes like video games and anime keep me satiated when I can always come back here for genuine social interaction? Real life interaction is not genuine in the slightest when people tend to not take you seriously.

Oh i see, nicely written.

I also listen to Baroque, and Impressionist, and Expressionist music. Its a shame that most femoids only listen to the most basic songs.

I don't get the point of it, it doesn't even really "sound good", its just the same plain instruments over and over in different patterns, there are so many emotions that can't be expressed in classical music because the instrumentation is limited, there is nothing in classical music that is going to make you feel "hyped" or "corageous", sorry its just all the same "mellow" plain sounding shit.

All classical music from that bumble bee song made by whoever to beethoven whatever evokes the same feeling from me "life is happening" LOL. Its no different really than hearing crickets, or birds chirping, or any other background noise. There's nothing that "stands out" in classical music.

I mean compare any classical music song to even anime music and it falls flat because it isn't as expressive. You know that weird "electric" kind of feeling you get that runs up the back of your neck and up into your head when you hear music that sounds really good, classical music doesn't give off that response in me at all, and I doubt it does in anybody to be honest.

I mean just take this anime opening for Kakumeki Valvrave for example -

No classical music piece can even compare to this, not even close, the human vocals alone beat classical music lol, that's why I never get the hype about it, your typical traveling bard from way back when armed with a simple string instrument likely had a more entrancing and "bewitching" sound than the any classical instrumental piece. It just isn't comparable.

How do you guys even get into this, seriously?. Classical music definitely sounds nice, but when you hear a lot of them it all begins to blur really, I can see how a music enthusiast, someone who knows how to read and compose, etc might be able to tell the difference, but that's because they have experience with it, if I can't tell the difference with SIMPLY MY EARS then I'd call that DEFECTIVE MUSIC.

>Inb4 - "low IQ post, you just lack the intelligence to appreciate blah blah blah"

Which leads to my next point, I think most people that are into this shit are into it literally because it makes them feel special, even "better than" others, reminds me of that episode of southpark where everyone in san francisco was so smug because the felt they were more "cultured" that they enjoyed smelling their own farts

Last edited:
I don't get the point of it, it doesn't even really "sound good", its just the same plain instruments over and over in different patterns, there are so many emotions that can't be expressed in classical music because the instrumentation is limited, there is nothing in classical music that is going to make you feel "hyped" or "corageous", sorry its just all the same "mellow" plain sounding shit.

All classical music from that bumble bee song made by whoever to beethoven whatever evokes the same feeling from me "life is happening" LOL. Its no different really than hearing crickets, or birds chirping, or any other background noise. There's nothing that "stands out" in classical music.

I mean compare any classical music song to even anime music and it falls flat because it isn't as expressive. You know that weird "electric" kind of feeling you get that runs up the back of your neck and up into your head when you hear music that sounds really good, classical music doesn't give off that response in me at all, and I doubt it does in anybody to be honest.

No classical music piece can even compare to this, not even close, the human vocals alone beat classical music lol, that's why I never get the hype about it, your typical traveling bard from way back when armed with a simple string instrument likely had a more entrancing and "bewitching" sound than the any classical instrumental piece. It just isn't comparable.

How do you guys even get into this, seriously?. Classical music definitely sounds nice, but when you hear a lot of them it all begins to blur really, I can see how a music enthusiast, someone who knows how to read and compose, etc might be able to tell the difference, but that's because they have experience with it, if I can't tell the difference with SIMPLY MY EARS then I'd call that DEFECTIVE MUSIC.

>Inb4 - "low IQ post, you just lack the intelligence to appreciate blah blah blah"

Which leads to my next point, I think most people that are into this shit are into it literally because it makes them feel special, even "better than" others, reminds me of that episode of southpark where everyone in san francisco was so smug because the felt they were more "cultured" that they enjoyed smelling their own farts

idk if it's because i know what to look for but that is the most stereotypical anime op ive ever seen lol

Well at least I know you don't live in the US now since the op is blocked in my country.

I really love classical music, who are your favourite composers?

I really love classical music, who are your favourite composers?

Tbh i like composers from the 19th century like Satie, Debussy and other romantics. I also like Wagner and Dvorak.

Chopin aND stravinksy are my favorites

Listening to Berg's Wozzeck at the moment.