Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Who else knows 100% their life will end in suicide?

• Thread starter Saint Lives MattER
  • Start date

End in Suicide

• Yes

Votes: 15 31.9%
  • No

Votes: 15 31.9%
  • Maybe

Votes: 17 36.2%

• Total voters
Saint Lives MattER

Saint Lives MattER

Self-banned
-
Who else is 100% certain their life will end by their own hand? I cope with vodka (1-2 bottles a day), nicotine, and guns, but evERy cope has a beginning and an end. I've known I'd end up blowing my dome like a fucking whistle one day since I was like 8-9 years old max.

Unless I die prematurely, like in an accident before that, taking 1-3 am night drives, drunk with no seatbelt at like 250 km/hr, or a firearm accident, I will 100% blow my own head off one day. (In GTA).

:feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BA6e5MkHZjU

Me
Im the invisible man
Im simply not here

I've had that feeling ever since I was a child but who knows. I might die accidentally overdosing on drugs or something before that

i'm already committing suicide by LDARing

yeah right i believe thats where i am heading

Who else is 100% certain their life will end by their own hand? I cope with vodka (1-2 bottles a day), nicotine, and guns, but evERy cope has a beginning and an end. I've known I'd end up blowing my dome like a fucking whistle one day since I was like 8-9 years old max.

Unless I die prematurely, like in an accident before that, taking 1-3 am night drives, drunk with no seatbelt at like 250 km/hr, or a firearm accident, I will 100% blow my own head off one day. (In GTA).

Roping is for cucks, eating rice cope is much better

I feel you bro.
The copes and hobbies can only take me so far they'll wear out eventually especially when I'm older and then the only thing left will be rope.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BA6e5MkHZji

I'm too much of a pussy to take the rope Even though it's probably the best option. I heavily considered rope before turning 18 because I knew that my future would be cucked wageslaving. Like everything else in my life I'll probably die pathetically slipping on my own neck in the shower or something.

Nope. I'm too terrified of death. But I don't exactly want to live either so I just kill myself slowly with booze, cigs, and drugs to feel a little better on the way out. Death will come soon enough so might as well try to enjoy what little time there is in whatever minor way I can

Nope. I'm too terrified of death. But I don't exactly want to live either so I just kill myself slowly with booze, cigs, and drugs to feel a little better on the way out. Death will come soon enough so might as well try to enjoy what little time there is in whatever minor way I can
You say that now but once you know its truly over, once you remember all the missed opportunities, the bullying, your oneitis, once you see the gray hairs.... You will just have to unless you really are dead inside.

Me. Living to a ripe old age is gigacucked. I welcome a violent death as a climactic end to a beautifully dangerous existence

You say that now but once you know its truly over, once you remember all the missed opportunities, the bullying, your oneitis, once you see the gray hairs.... You will just have to unless you really are dead inside.
That's what the weed is for. To help suppress and dull the pain of those memories. Already have gray hairs. Half my pubes and goatee are gray. I'm leaning towards dead inside until something snaps me back to reality occasionally. Drugs help a lot man.

That's what the weed is for. To help suppress and dull the pain of those memories. Already have gray hairs. Half my pubes and goatee are gray. I'm leaning towards dead inside until something snaps me back to reality occasionally. Drugs help a lot man.
How old are you

How old are you
Late response but 27 and I started graying early at 19. From my experience, coping gets easier with age. Maybe not the emptiness or dejection, and there are still moments when things are nigh unbearable, but your sex drive dwindles and you become more emotionally stable.

I think I will die prematurely from alcoholmaxxing, so that might count

It is possible, given my situation.

Potentially. I do not expect life to improve, but maybe I will become totally apathetic to the circumstances of my life in the future.

Don't foRgEt to do something bEfoRe you go :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD:

Battle Droids Ok GIF by Star Wars

I often think about how I would feel if I could look in the future a bit and see how I die, before forgeting it all. I realized that I wouldn't be surprised if I end up committing suicide.
I really hope I don't turn to suicide, but the chances are there.

Late response but 27 and I started graying early at 19. From my experience, coping gets easier with age. Maybe not the emptiness or dejection, and there are still moments when things are nigh unbearable, but your sex drive dwindles and you become more emotionally stable.
Today i tried and asked a girl out and i was rejected. Not even mad tbh, in fact i didn't feel a thing. Yeah of course it sucks but did i cry on my way home? No i did not, i dont know if thats a good thing or not anymore.

Dude are you from Russia?

Either I'll go ER (in gta)
Either I'll be killed by a cartel while doing JBW
Either my body will stop working on its own

I can't imagine any other end.

Yes, I have already planned I’m either gonna shoot myself or drown :feelsjuice:

Belief in afterlife prevents me from taking my own life. Dont know if it's cucked.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back