Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Who else keeps donuts in the freezer and extra coffee cups for when the feds visit?

Emba

Emba

Jarjar Sphinx
★★★★★
Who else keeps donuts in the freezer and extra coffee cups (as well as half&half and various fancy sugars) for when the feds visit?

As an oldcel thats got a lot of "welfare checks," I've learned they can be bribed with enough Donut's and semi-premium coffee.

Most folks don't realizes that you can store high quality donuts for many years if you freeze them!

Cops are people too and they run on coffee and donuts...

So, by having their favorite foods on hand it shows them, that you're "just a regular guy!" (just like them..)

I mean, how many spree killers have "bear claws" and éclairs in their freezers?

None! 0!

Spree killers only store severed heads in their freezers!

Agent Smith! Looks like you could use a sprinkled chocolate donut with raspberry jelly filling? Mocha latté? How's the FAM?

How are pigs allowed to do that? Isn't that an invasion of privacy?

A donut and coffee would brighten anyones day. goyslop of the gods

Last edited:
Hmm :feelshehe:, its the same tactic serial killer dexter morgan from dexter uses to try to fit in at the police station quite clever :feelsthink:
Michael C Hall Love GIF by Showtime

Unless its doakes who visits you
Season 1 Showtime GIF by Dexter

Hmm :feelshehe:, its the same tactic serial killer dexter morgan from dexter uses to try to fit in at the police station quite clever :feelsthink:
Michael C Hall Love GIF by Showtime

Unless its doakes who visits you
Season 1 Showtime GIF by Dexter
I have doaks in a cage.

Who else keeps donuts in the freezer and extra coffee cups (as well as half&half and various fancy sugars) for when the feds visit?

As an oldcel thats got a lot of "welfare checks," I've learned they can be bribed with enough Donut's and semi-premium coffee.

Most folks don't realizes that you can store high quality donuts for many years if you freeze them!

So, by having their favorite foods on hand it shows them, that you're "just a regular guy!" (just like them..)

None! 0!

Agent Smith! Looks like you could use a sprinkled chocolate donut with raspberry jelly filling? Mocha latté? How's the FAM?
Thx for the idea unc

None! 0!

Emba you are truly a man of wisdom