Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Who else just treats life like a game now?

Mrpvolts

Mrpvolts

Mangacel
-
what the fuck is this world, non-chads have nothing to live for, me trying to cope I've started taking life less seriously. I want to see how long I can last, surely the human mind can't take all this torment, I don't know how you old cels made it this far, our survival instinct is probably the only impressive thing about humans besides our sadism.

Will I rope or will I just rot away as a NEET? or would I achieve more? I honestly don't know, which is why it's so fun, welcome the suifuel into your life and take the challenge (you don't have a choice anyways, might as well have a good time :feelsclown: )

I think I'm done.

I'm just existing

Then you need cheat codes

The only thing I live for is the occasional maniacal laugh I get from this god forsaken clown world
:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

being a adult is like living inside a EA game

they force you to spend allot of money

Life is a game, and I resign.

I refuse to play

If life is a game i ragequit

It's more fun this way

There's always the option to become a based gamER.

I certainly do
CalculatingRadiantLark-size_restricted.gif

I may get a Van and try to for the high score tbh (In Gta V)

Will I rope or will I just rot away as a NEET? or would I achieve more? I honestly don't know, which is why it's so fun, welcome the suifuel into your life and take the challenge (you don't have a choice anyways, might as well have a good time :feelsclown: )

I think I'm done.

You'll get desensitized to it or become dead inside. which helps I guess.

I barely take life seriously anymore. this shit is overrated and has no end goal like some normies like to LARP.

Incels have no motivation to care about anyone else, about humanity's future, or even beyond their own death.

When everyone treats you like trash, and you are denied not only sex but reproduction, love, companionship, affection, and everything else that comes with it, and you are expected to be a slave for society, these conditions create the perfect nihilist.

Life rn is a most broken game ever then, because while we are proxy slaving, foid and chads can do anything they want and always get what they want while making little to no effort.

Life is LONG and BORING. Worst game ever.

Incels have no motivation to care about anyone else, about humanity's future, or even beyond their own death.

When everyone treats you like trash, and you are denied not only sex but reproduction, love, companionship, affection, and everything else that comes with it, and you are expected to be a slave for society, these conditions create the perfect nihilist.
Agreed completely. No one cares whether you live or die, we'll never have a legacy. The environment, the people of the future, it can all go to hell for all I care, I have no skin in the game, I live to slave and that's it.

Agreed completely. No one cares whether you live or die, we'll never have a legacy. The environment, the people of the future, it can all go to hell for all I care, I have no skin in the game, I live to slave and that's it.
I hate to sound like a jew but...

"It's ok to revolt."